Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
How about a new up to date roll call to all the regional members. If you can add your name and if possible your OB Name or a screenshot like below that would be great.

I'll start, I'm Dave the Regional Director so its my job to help everyone get the best out of their membership.

Snip20190526_6.png

So who else is out there?

Reactions: Tim and Frozenstarz

Jakes2514

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Sutton Heath, Sutton, Woodbridge, IP12 3EQ, United Kingdom
First Name
Jakes
Last Name
van der Merwe
Member #

Hi, people call me Van because I have a proper [emoji1221]name that no ine in the UK seems to be able to pronounce but Van is easy [emoji16]

In Portsmouth... for now and run a Ford Ranger Wildtrak for which I am waiting for parts iot mount our tent and stuff to start our Overlanding adventures... still need to decide which OB membership to go for [emoji848]however joined GLASS already and spending tomuch time on TrailWise2 !

IMG_0295.JPG

Bjorn

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Somerset. United Kingdom
First Name
Bjorn
Last Name
Whistance
Member #

Probably be visiting Mum in August. Usually camp on the Salisbury Plain. I love driving those range roads!
Camping on the Salisbury plain sounds fun. What are the roads like because I don’t have ground clearance now I sold my Nissan Pathfinder and bought an AWD Volvo XC70

Reactions: keeflester

keeflester

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Carradale, Scotland
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Camping on the Salisbury plain sounds fun. What are the roads like because I don’t have ground clearance now I sold my Nissan Pathfinder and bought an AWD Volvo XC70
I drive them in a AWD Transit. You’ll have no difficulty in driving them in your Volvo. They’re pretty good gravel roads and even if you go off route to park between trees the ground is mostly pretty firm and well draining. I can let the Dug out to wander among the trees and he just loves doing that!

Reactions: Bjorn