Maine, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Ruffner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS -- WRJR401
This is Shelia. I found her on the lot last month. She's just been returned after a lease. Luke liked her, so we brought her home on Patriot's Day.

2017 TRD Pro - Shelia

Installed:
Amber Grill LEDs
Weboost
Prinsu Full No-Drill
RagoFab Moldular Storage Panels
RAM Mount Antenna mount parts

On Order:
RIGd UltraSwing w/
Front Runner Camp Table and mount
RagoFab Moldular Storage Panels
RAM Mount Antenna mount parts

Wish List:
Long Range America, 33 gal. Auxillary Tank TLGX460A-US
Detours of Maine 4Runner RidgeRunner Swing-Away https://detoursofmaine.com
Ladder, haven't decided

Attachments

Last edited:

Duck of Deth

Rank II
Launch Member

Member I

Fairview Heights, IL
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Duckworth
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W9ZRT
Looks to be a good find. Ive had RAGO storage panels for rear windows for over a year and is one of my favorite upgrades. They were super easy to install and take off which makes modification a snap. Toyota sells a D-ring that I’d recommend in place of the “coat hanger” going back in. Part number is 5846035012. RAGO may reference them but I don’t think they sell them.

4Ruffner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Maine, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Ruffner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS -- WRJR401
Looks to be a good find. Ive had RAGO storage panels for rear windows for over a year and is one of my favorite upgrades. They were super easy to install and take off which makes modification a snap. Toyota sells a D-ring that I’d recommend in place of the “coat hanger” going back in. Part number is 5846035012. RAGO may reference them but I don’t think they sell them.
I've heard the same thing and have already received the D-rings. I just wish Rago would hurry up. They are the first thing I ordered, almost a month ago, and have yet to ship. The N-FAB nerf steps (itty bitty wife has tiny legs) I just ordered last week are arriving today.

Duck of Deth

Rank II
Launch Member

Member I

Fairview Heights, IL
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Duckworth
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W9ZRT
10-4. I waited too long for mine also. I got a little steamed with RAGO when the units went on sale 1 week before mine shipped. I was like WTF?

4Ruffner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Maine, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Ruffner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS -- WRJR401
Trying to decide what suspension upgrade to do. Will be upgrading to 285/70R17 BFG KO2s and I’ll installing the Longrange America auxiliary tank and full CBI aluminum skids at the same time. My mechanic is recommending Old Man Emu heavy duty and that sounds good to me. Shelia currently has the TRD Pro package from the original owners.

Reactions: Dlnuckolls

Dlnuckolls

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Shepherdsville, KY, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Nuckolls
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4WHV
Trying to decide what suspension upgrade to do. Will be upgrading to 285/70R17 BFG KO2s and I’ll installing the Longrange America auxiliary tank and full CBI aluminum skids at the same time. My mechanic is recommending Old Man Emu heavy duty and that sounds good to me. Shelia currently has the TRD Pro package from the original owners.
If you trust your mechanic, then you should listen to them. If not, you should find a new one!

But in all seriousness, I have heard great things about the Old Man lifts and they have great reviews by users. Properly installed they should serve you well for a good while.

4Ruffner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Maine, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Ruffner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS -- WRJR401
@yoho4runner frame installed. Plywood obtained ... needs trimming as it appears Lowes cut it too wide. Better than too narrow!!

Attachments

4Ruffner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Maine, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Ruffner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS -- WRJR401
Midland MXT400 arrives tomorrow to be supplemented by Midland 75-822 CB. I have BaoFeng BF-F8HP for listening in on HAM transmission when I'm on my "expedition" in the Rockies next May.

I'll be figuring out how to wire all the antennas for the GMRS and CB this weekend when I install my ICS Dash Mount (5th Gen 4Runner Dash Mount) this weekend.

Reactions: GLOCKer