US West Shasta Cascade Northern Californian Spiritual Travelings Overlanding Group Monthly Meet Up.

• HTML tutorial

Cottonwoody

US West Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Spiritual Travelings Overland Group is an off road adventure group with a soulful approach. This overlanding group makes space for the sublime experience of offroad adventure. A new meet up group happening on every second Wensday of each month and is a subsection of the website https://www.spiritualtravelings.com/

with forum community discussions at https://www.spiritualtravelings.com/forum/overlanding

We found a very cool Thai restaurant that is affordable and excellent food called the Thai Cafe in Redding and the idea is to meet there at 6:30 pm.

Also, the hope is that, in the future, we will be doing trips as well. Who knows what the future has in store, I guess some of those ideas will come up during the gathering.

Keep Wandering,

Scott & Cindy Johnson

View Rally Point

Attachments

Last edited:

Lance Foden

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Reno
First Name
Lance
Last Name
Foden
Member #

Thank you for the invite. but I will be working.

Cottonwoody

Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Hey every, because of the season and change in the weather, we will be meeting at Mary's Pizza Shack in Anderson CA. Looking forward to see you all there.

Reactions: Magic Mike

Cottonwoody

Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

We here in Northern State California's Shasta Cascade have a monthly meet up each second Wednesday of the month and we invite you to join. Please check in with us to see where we are having our group as the meetings change due to our diverse weather. We look forward and hope to see you.

This month; with the change in our wonderful weather, we are going to meet at Old Town Cottonwood and head out to the Sacramento River for an evening on the beach and some good BBQ.

Cottonwoody

Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Keep an eye on this thread as I have just recently figured out how to create the reoccurring thread feature on our meet ups. I am hoping that this thread will stay up to date going forward.

Reactions: Wingman and Mugger

Cottonwoody

Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Hello everyone,

Sorry to say that we are going to have to put this months Rally Point on hold due to personal scheduling. Looking forward to doing this next month. Thanks for the understanding.

Cottonwoody

Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Hey everyone, we came up with a new interesting place to have our meet up while the rain comes tumbling down ( yeah!! ) . The place is called the Thai Cafe and itis located at 820 Butte St Redding Califonria. Food is excellent and affordable and has lots of character. Looking forward to seeing you guys there.

Cottonwoody

Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Looking forward to seeing you guys this Wednesday

IMG_0444.JPG at 6:30 pm.

Cottonwoody

Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Will be there!! check out my fourm i make custom decals for your rigs, let me know if anyone wants one when we all meet up.
Might be contacting you for the next batch. just ran a few.

Cottonwoody

Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Hello everyone,

Sorry to say that we are going to have to put this months Rally Point on hold due to personal scheduling. Looking forward to doing this next month. Thanks for the understanding.
Just a reminder everybody we're going to be meeting this Wednesday at the Thai Cafe in Redding California at 6:30 p.m.. Hoping and looking forward to seeing you guys there take care and happy travels.IMG_20191128_173742_401.jpegIMG_20191128_173939_790.jpeg20190914_145619.jpeg20190914_145351(0).jpeg