Influencer II

Concord, California, United States
First Name
Barron
Last Name
Flanders
Member #

Hey everyone-
Recently I did some searching and decided to lead a trip exploring parts of the Santa Cruz mountains here in California. I planned it months in advance and it just happened to fall on a day that we got the heaviest rain. well that just made it more fun. We got off on Summit Rd on Hwy 17 and headed toward Aptos. We explored Buzzard Lagoon Rd and then headed over to Boulder Creek and went up Kings Creek Truck Trail.
Enjoy!!

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey everyone-
Recently I did some searching and decided to lead a trip exploring parts of the Santa Cruz mountains here in California. I planned it months in advance and it just happened to fall on a day that we got the heaviest rain. well that just made it more fun. We got off on Summit Rd on Hwy 17 and headed toward Aptos. We explored Buzzard Lagoon Rd and then headed over to Boulder Creek and went up Kings Creek Truck Trail.
Enjoy!!

This is epic! Thank you so much for sharing. Respectable number #0032!

NorCal Explorer

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Weaverville, CA
First Name
M
Last Name
K
Member #

IMG_0868.jpg My 2001 SE Xterra in Coffee Creek, Trinity County, California. Yes, I know I need new tires and lots of other upgrades. I am going to prepare for next winter, this winter almost took me out.

Attachments

Last edited: