Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Francisco Bay Area
First Name
LouAnne
Last Name
Laflamme
Member #

I’m up in the East Bay Fremont area. I’ll be leaving fremont around 10:00 AM from my real Estate office at 37825 Niles Blvd. heading through Niles Canyon toward 680 to 580 then south on hyw5 to Los Banos. Maybe we could hookup in Los Banos somewhere?
Hey this is LouAnne in concord. Can i meet up with you near 580/680?

Birdman

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Foresthill, CA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Thomas
Member #

Coming from Watsonville. Rather than slog over 152 to Gilroy we are going to either meet up with you guys in Los Banos or hijack the convoy as you roll past Casa de Fruita.

Birdman

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Foresthill, CA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Thomas
Member #

@Birdman- see you in Gilroy as scheduled.
@CountryRunner- my group will stop at briefly at Gilroy and then head over to meet you in Los Banos. We will probably get there about the same time. I will add the Los Banos waypoint to my Rally today.
Rob
Change of plans. It's more efficient for us to meet you guys in Los Banos. See you there instead of Gilroy.

94Cruiser

Rank VI
Launch Member

Explorer I

Suisun City, California
Member #

Thanks Rob, don’t rush to meet up with us we will wait for you all regardless. Take your time in Gilroy have a safe ride. Talk next week for sure.
John, I'd like to meet up with you in Livermore it Fremont. I had been planning to go with Rob, but it's faster for me to meet you instead as I live in the Fairfield area. Is that cool?

Birdman

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Foresthill, CA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Thomas
Member #

Probably going easy or medium here as well. No sliders and power steering is out...

Reactions: Rob M