SF Peninsula Caravan to Overland Bound Rally West 2018- Oct 5 - 7. - 10/05/2018

• HTML tutorial

CalTexMex

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fremont, Ca
Member #

Saw the email for the trails you pick to run. I’ve done BM a couple of times, running different trails. Wondering how difficult the hard trails are. Thoughts??

CalTexMex

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fremont, Ca
Member #

77251796-0F2D-400B-A975-F3736B378BDA.jpeg Here’s a pic of the trails from Ca Backroads & 4WD Trails book. Hard sections look to be a short stretch during the medium sections.

Brian T.

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

San Jose, CA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
T
Member #

I had to change my RSVP to a maybe for the caravan - I'd like to get out of town super early on Friday and spend the day fishing up near the Rally before check-in. If I sleep in, I will meet you guys at one of the rally points. Look forward to seeing everyone up at Shaver.

Rob M

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Carlos, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Morris
Member #

Howdy everyone,
Really looking forward to meeting everyone Friday!

After San Jose and Gilroy, the plan is for this group to hook up with Country Runner and his crew in Los Banos (he is coming down from Fremont) sometime close to 12:00PM. There are quite a few cool activities planned for Friday afternoon so I was thinking we should try and get to Shaver as soon as possible.

Requesting everyone try to arrive on time if not 15 minutes early to your respective waypoint. That way we can get to camp around 3 and take part in all of it. Rally Point timing updated to reflect this plan.

Thanks,
Rob M

Rob M

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Carlos, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Morris
Member #

Will the convoy be stopping for food along the way, Lunch?
I am not planning on that no. We will be pushing it to get there by 3. But if we get to shaver early I am down to get something in town. Where are we meeting you ?