Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Newport, RI, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Azbill
Member #

Sounds fun, but I won’t be able to make it as I will be driving the alpine Loop in Colorado during that time. Thanks for putting it together.

Reactions: Rob M

Jerry Espineli

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Pittsburg, CA
Member #

Wow sounds fun and exciting, but unfortunately can't on those date. The whole family got a plan already maybe next time! Hope you guys have fun tho. But I would wanna be their at San Jose at 10 just to meet you guys if that's ok.

Rob M

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Carlos, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Morris
Member #

Wow sounds fun and exciting, but unfortunately can't on those date. The whole family got a plan already maybe next time! Hope you guys have fun tho. But I would wanna be their at San Jose at 10 just to meet you guys if that's ok.
@Jerry Espineli - Sure feel free to stop by at 10 to say hi. Be good to meet you.

TacticalBBQ

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fremont CA
Member #

TaticalBBQ did you see my post leaving Fremont at 10:00 AM from Niles Blvd?
https://www.overlandbound.com/event/east-bay-tri-cities-caravan-to-shaver-lake-bald-mountain-overland-bound-rally-west-2018-oct-5-7/?login=504235357977
There is the link

Rob M was leaving from San Jose and i was going to head through the canyon so i started a caravan from fremont. The waypoint is my Real Estate office 37825 Niles Blvd. It would be great to hook up. I’m trying to hook up with Rob M in Los Banos and all of us could head to Saaver Lake together.
Sorry I was headed up to Dinkey creek for the weekend. Just saw your post. I live in Niles on I street. I would be interested in rolling with you on Friday.

OnlyTaco

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Castro Valley CA
Member #

I’m not sure if I can make the caravan, do you guys have the gps coordinates for site? Just in case I have to roll out there alone.