Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

Series 3!!!!!! Pescadero, CA here we come!

check it out.

View Rally Point

Attachments

Last edited:

mitchandbuck

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alameda CA
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Hammond
Member #

Meet Up on the Coast!
Half Moon Bay Style!

Welcome everyone to the first of the Coast Meetup Series. Join us, @McGrizzly/@kmcgraw (Ryan and Kristen McGraw) this month for gear talk and coffee with your friendly local Overlanders.

Whatever you drive, whatever your motto, the coast is calling. Join us as friends.

Where: 37.505212 -122.483610 (The large parking lot behind Hop Dogma Brewing Co, look for the Overland Base Camp Flag)

When: Sunday December, 9th 2018.

Who: All Overlanding Adventurers!

Nearby: You will also find within walking distance the famous Mavericks surf spot, some of the best sea food on the west coast, a fantastic breakfast joint and a small time brewer that is one of the best you have ever had, guaranteed (This is not amateur hour ,don't drink and drive.)

I could make that.

By the way, Half Moon Bay downtown has some great unique shops worthy of Christmas shopping.

Derbydude

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Rosa ca 95404
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Vargas
Member #

I’m coming from Santa Rosa if anyone wants to go to this meetup as a group let me know and we can caravan down.
OB 8676 Matt

Dtyo

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Delray Beach, FL, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Tyo
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSO
Thank you, Ryan, for organizing the Rally event!! It was great to meet everyone and look forward to the next one.

Dan and Elaine

dub_stackz

Rank III
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Vallejo, CA, USA
First Name
Weston
Last Name
Gossell
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Vet
Yes, thank you for taking time to set this up. It was a great turn out, met some great people. It was my first meet so I’m still breaking outta my shell. Looking forward to the next one so I can met more great people [emoji1598]

McGrizzly

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

Thank you everyone for making it such a successful turnout. Some awesome rigs out there, great talks with many new members and for those that stayed some great beers to finish up the week. Thank you team for showing up. Looking forward to the next one already. Seafood cook off next time? Stay tuned. The coast is the premier meet up.

McGrizzly

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

Yes, thank you for taking time to set this up. It was a great turn out, met some great people. It was my first meet so I’m still breaking outta my shell. Looking forward to the next one so I can met more great people [emoji1598]
We didn’t get a chance to chat time go around but looking forward to seeing you guys on the road or at the next meet up! Toy drive next weekend in San Leandro, hope you can make it.