SDHQ Dual Battery Kit for Tundra & ARB compressor mount

• HTML tutorial

Contributor I

Atlanta, GA
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Rose
If you are looking to run dual batteries on your Tundra this is the one and only kit you need. This is the only kit on the market that fits the big boy group 34 or 34R batteries. PERFECT for overlanding or camping. You will never be left stranded! One battery will always maintain a charge to start your truck. This kit comes with a windshield wiper reservoir relocation kit ($100) which you will need as well as the main battery hold down (billet steel), blue sea ACR, and the terminal upgrade. It comes with everything you need to run 2 batteries on your Tundra. I will also include a 12V Factory Toyota battery off of my 2018 Tundra with 30,000 miles if you pick up locally.

Paid $1100 shipped (INCLUDES NECESSARY UPGRADES THAT COST EXTRA $)
I am asking $1,000
It is sealed and unboxed. Prefer local GA pick up but will ship. Only reason I’m selling is bc I went a different way with my build. My loss is your gain.
Will trade for cool things, but prefer cash.

SDHQ DUAL BATTERY KIT FOR 07-21 TUNDRA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also selling a BRAND NEW SDHQ ARB compressor mount for ARB's twin or single compressor that's compatible on 07-21 Tundras. This mount is 1/8" steel and powder coated. This mount attaches to the firewall which is better than the rest that mount on top of the fuse box. (makes getting to your fuses a PITA)
Paid $125, asking $100

sdhq dual.jpg
COMPRESSOR MOUNT.jpg