La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
HELLO EVERYONE THIS MONTHS MEET UP WILL BE AT SOCIETE BREWING IN KEARNY MESA. WE WILL MEET AT 6 OCLOCK, THEY WILL HAVE A FOOD TRUCK. WE WILL HAVE ONE OF THE TABLES IN THE BACK OF THE ROOM WITH SOME BARRELS FOR STANDING ROOM. I WILL UPDATE THE RALLY POINT TONIGHT

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
hello everyone don't forget the meetup is TONIGHT at societe @6pm they have one of the back table saved for us.

NOT NEXT WEEK

Jeremy Hout

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

San Diego
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Hout
Member #

I know at the last meeting off road apps where a topic of discussion. OnXOffroad released a off-road map app, and for being a early adopter they gave me free access till may 2020. Seems pretty good from first glance. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and got a lot of lifts and skids under the tree.

Last edited:

SpaceGhost

Rank 0

Contributor II

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Martinez
I know at the last meeting off road apps where a topic of discussion. OnXOffroad released a off-road map app, and for being a early adopter they gave me free access till may 2020. Seems pretty good from first glance. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and got a lot of lifts and skids under the tree.

Thx for the details Jeremy, also there was mention of doing a day run out on the snow. Wondering if that’s still in the works.

WAYAWAY

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

San Diego, CA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
P
Member #

Good morning all. Is this meet up on for January 2020?
(Jan 16, 8262 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111, 6pm)?

Thanks
Joe

69machguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nunya, USA
First Name
Wally
Last Name
Kunz
Good morning all. Is this meet up on for January 2020?
(Jan 16, 8262 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111, 6pm)?

Thanks
Joe
Hey guys are any of you planning to attend this Orange County Expo in March? I’m gonna register. Here’s the link in case you didn’t see this elsewhere.

Reactions: SpaceGhost

SpaceGhost

Rank 0

Contributor II

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Martinez
Hey guys are any of you planning to attend this Orange County Expo in March? I’m gonna register. Here’s the link in case you didn’t see this elsewhere.

Do you have to register to attend? I’m thinking of going.

WhatTheZo

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Diego
Member #

I'm down for a day pass, but I can't imagine camping anywhere near the OC fairgrounds...

Did they replace the previous adventure expo?

Reactions: SpaceGhost