South Carolina, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Service Branch
StateHazmatResponder
I'm camped at Nebraska National Forest in the smack middle of Nebraska. Was riding up highway #2, the Sandhills Tour, also the Nebraska Highway, and stopped by to check out the the facilities and it was so nice I decided to stop for the night. Nice and cool this morning sitting here drinking coffee. Headed to the Black Hills from here. BTW, their Sandhills are a bit different from our Sandhills. Sorry no pictures because having email problems with my phone...and I hate dealing with AT&T!

Reactions: JamesSmith

chrisgardner73

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Sumter, Sumter County, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Gardner
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Checking in from Sumter!

I read some past replies about a SC meetup. Has this happened in the past? If not, maybe we should get something planned. Maybe explore some of the SCAR (South Carolina Adventure Route). Is anyone planning on attending Overland Expo East in early October?

Attachments

CaneCreek

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Upstate South Carolina, SC, USA
First Name
Troy
Last Name
Calliham
Due to work I missed most of last Fall and all of Spring 2022. I sure would like to get out some and use my T4r for what I bought it for soon. T4r is in the beginning stages as well as the wife and I. This is all new. I hope to cross paths with some over the next few months.

CaneCreek

WesCad

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Upstate South Carolina
First Name
Wes
Last Name
Cadwallader
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM4UDK
Im game. Just let me know when
We’re almost settled into our new place. I would say in the next week or so to meet up somewhere. Any recommendations?
Give me a call at 864 991-9288. I work half days on Friday. The Lil Rebel Diner is on Locust Hill Rd outside Taylors. It has good burgers and fries!!

ryno9562

Rank VI

Influencer I

Cayce, SC, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Heath
Member #

I'm in the Cayce West Columbia area myself. As you see in the picture you can't miss me!
Soda City - I don't see and regular meet-ups for the midlands. Maybe we should set it up.
Nice 80 series man! I drive a 2002 silver Xterra now. Orange one was totalled back in June.

I'm down for that. Im a member of Palmetto State Overland group on Facebook. You should check it out. I've done a couple trips with them. I work day shift weekends at a factory so it's hard for me to get time off for stuff. PM me and we can swap info if you want.

JamesSmith

Rank IV
Investor

Advocate III

Columbia, SC
First Name
James
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Service Branch
Army Infantry
I'm in the Cayce West Columbia area myself. As you see in the picture you can't miss me!
Soda City - I don't see and regular meet-ups for the midlands. Maybe we should set it up.
Nice 80 series man! I drive a 2002 silver Xterra now. Orange one was totalled back in June.

I'm down for that. Im a member of Palmetto State Overland group on Facebook. You should check it out. I've done a couple trips with them. I work day shift weekends at a factory so it's hard for me to get time off for stuff. PM me and we can swap info if you want.
Rgr that - will do - have been a member of Palmetto too but haven't gotten out with them yet.

Have seen meet-ups in the upstate and low country but none in the midlands. Have been thinking, maybe Savage Craft - some place with a good size lot where we might be able to park together. Will PM you. TM, J

Reactions: ryno9562

ryno9562

Rank VI

Influencer I

Cayce, SC, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Heath
Member #

I've been thinking about setting one up at Murray's in Cayce on a Friday or Saturday night. It's right down the road from my house