San Gabriel, CA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Old
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRJK336; HAM:
We’re having our monthly meetup tonight at Clearman’s Galley. Check the rally point for more details. Meet us on the patio. See you there.

Reactions: RickTundraPro

adventureml

Rank II

Contributor III

California, USA
First Name
Nay
Last Name
Chan
Member #

Meeting at Clearman’s Galley, 7215 N. Rosemead Blvd., San Gabriel for Thursday August 19, 2021. Please be mindful of social distancing and/or masking up, there are a few in the group who are either immunocompromised or live with someone who is or falls into a vulnerable category. Meeting in patio area. Looking forward to seeing you!

This is awesome! I hope I can make it as I am trying to put together my set up and would love to meet likeminded people.

Big Blue

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Gabriel, CA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Old
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
See you all tomorrow at the Galley, 6pm, at the patio. Might be busy with the Dodgers and Thursday Night Foozball.

Dongoati

Rank I

Contributor III

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Attila
Last Name
Gee
Member #

Hello everyone! My name is Attila, I'm new on the forum.
Is there going to be a November meetup at the Clearman's Galley? I'd stop by to say hello.

Big Blue

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Gabriel, CA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Old
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Hello everyone! My name is Attila, I'm new on the forum.
Is there going to be a November meetup at the Clearman's Galley? I'd stop by to say hello.
Hi Attila, welcome to the group. Yes, we'll be at the Galley this Thursday 6-8 on the patio.

Reactions: Dongoati

matthewg

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

I travel full-time.
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Gaa
Member #

Hey all, I have a thread for a trip December 19th to 21st (tentative / still gauging interest). If anyone would like to be included on that thread who isn't, LIKE this and I'll invite ya. I'll be in UT this Thu and won't be able to make the meetup otherwise I'd discuss then.

Reactions: Joe A W and smritte

socal66

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Covina, CA, USA
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Sampson
Member #

Looks like our Rally Point entry is listing this as this Friday instead of Thursday at 6PM. Roy or Matthew can you update the entry with the correct date?

matthewg

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

I travel full-time.
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Gaa
Member #

Looks like our Rally Point entry is listing this as this Friday instead of Thursday at 6PM. Roy or Matthew can you update the entry with the correct date?

Thanks. Fixed. There’s a bug with repeating events here. I edited this time from my phone (I usually do my laptop), I change it almost every month. Hopefully this would fix it for good.

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Not at all, if we are to big for one place we'll find another. I hope to see you there!!!