Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Is this worth going to?
It might be fun. If you are looking for a deal it would pay to get to know them.

Luis, welcome to the campfire!

Big Blue

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Gabriel, CA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Old
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRJK336; HAM:
Here’s a video documenting our Afton Canyon trip from last Saturday. It was good times with the OB crew.

Has anyone climbed to the top of Spooky Cave?

Reactions: Joe A W and socal66

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

The San Gabriel Valley Group will be meeting this Thursday at Chilies in Glendora. (05-20-2021) we start about 6:00 and hangout for a while. We discuss trip past and future. Everybody is welcome. if you live in the SGV or the IE think about coming by. See Rally Points for the details.

RoyD@626

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Glendora, CA, USA
First Name
Roy
Last Name
Diaz
Member #

Selling a Brand New Warn Winch VR12S- synthetic rope. Bought this last week to put on my just ordered ARB bumper. Received the wrong bumper and now I have no need for this. I paid $840 before tax. Selling it for $840. Just want what I paid before tax. It’s brand new and it’s never been taken out of the box.

Attachments

Reactions: Big Blue

06Nismo1

Rank III

Traveler III

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Gonzalez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GIV
Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately have a few things that came up and will miss tonight's meeting. Look forward to the next one. Hoping to hear if the group has any trips coming up.

Best,

Reactions: Big Blue

matthewg

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

I travel full-time.
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Gaa
Member #

Updated for July 15th on the main listing. Thanks for scouting out a location for us to try, Drew.

Clearman’s Galley
7215 N. Rosemead Blvd.
San Gabriel, CA

We can take a read on location for the following one. Not sure if Mike's able to make this one, he normally hoists the flag! I will be on my way up north for a few weeks and won't be able to make it.

Reactions: Kevin Leger