US West San Gabriel Valley (SGV) Coffee and Rigs Meet Up

• HTML tutorial

Pindal

Rank V

Influencer II

California
Member #

Congratulations.
I am interested in going with you: do you have any groups in social networks or other internal communication media? Are meetings always on Thursdays?

Reactions: MMc

Big Blue

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Gabriel, CA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Old
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRJK336; HAM:
Congratulations.
I am interested in going with you: do you have any groups in social networks or other internal communication media? Are meetings always on Thursdays?
For the time being, we’re meeting on 3rd Thursdays. We’ll update this thread with any new info.

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
It was nice meeting everyone last night. I hope to go out on a trip with everyone soon.

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

We'll have some others. My truck will be in the parking lot with a OB flag on it. White ram 2500 with a shell and rack. We'll be inside Corner Bakery. I am easy to spot, grey handlebar stash.

Reactions: The Trail Medic

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

We hope if you live around San Gabriel Valley, west side of the I E or north OC you can make tonights Meetup. 6:30 at the Corner Bakery in Glendora. We'll be inside. My truck will have a OB flag on it in the parking lot. White Ram 2500, 4 door with a shell and overhead rack.Hope you can make it.

Reactions: smritte

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Just show up! we are just getting together to hang out and talk story. we meet in side the Corner Bakery at 6:00 in the evening. It is very low key and relaxed. You can always bring a friend or two. There will not be any test to prep for.

Reactions: JosieMandala