• HTML tutorial

Brandon Harvey

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Oregon
Member #

Oh nice! I'm in Corvallis.
And it looks like our membership started within days of each other. I see you are member #7372; mine is #7371. Do you mostly do stuff on the coastal range or in the Cascades? My son and I are planning a trip after Soccer season. Thinking of going over to the Alvord Desert.

W3st_b0und

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Corvallis, Oregon
Member #

So I actually just moved here back in February. But I did do route 6 of the backcountry discovery routes a few weeks ago before the fires got too crazy. It's 234 miles just south of roseburg from crescent lake to coos bay.

Reactions: Brandon Harvey

W3st_b0und

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Corvallis, Oregon
Member #

And it looks like our membership started within days of each other. I see you are member #7372; mine is #7371. Do you mostly do stuff on the coastal range or in the Cascades? My son and I are planning a trip after Soccer season. Thinking of going over to the Alvord Desert.
But keep me in the loop! I'll definitely tag along schedule permitting.

Ejbltlr

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler I

Portland, Oregon
First Name
Evan
Last Name
Butler
Member #

Created an event in the OB NW Facebook group for tomorrow. Sorry it's such short notice. Taking a belated birthday day off to scope out the route. All are welcome!

Sent from my SM-G950U using OB Talk mobile app

Excursioner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Springfield, Oregon
First Name
Ex
Last Name
Cursioner
Member #

W3st_b0und, check out the Oregon Backroads Discovery Routes (OBDR). Here is the link: http://www.oohva.org

There are 6 routes with various difficulty levels that are all very cool. Welcome to Overland Bound, this is such a great community. I am outta Eugene/Springfield area.

Reactions: W3st_b0und

W3st_b0und

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Corvallis, Oregon
Member #

W3st_nb0und, check out the Oregon Backroads Discovery Routes (OBDR). Here is the link: http://www.oohva.org

There are 6 routes with various difficulty levels that are all very cool. Welcome to Overland Bound, this is such a great community. I am outta Eugene/Springfield area.
I already have them actually. I just completed Route 6 south of you about a month or so ago.

Excursioner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Springfield, Oregon
First Name
Ex
Last Name
Cursioner
Member #

I am no expert myself, but i love chasing new destinations and flingin' a fly around to see what rises. Metollious is a jewel of a river in the cascades and there are tons of offroad opportunities so its hard to get bored between backroads and and back casts:grinning:.

Reactions: W3st_b0und