Launch Member

Contributor I

North Texas
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Williamson
Member #

I'm just getting started and something as basic as floor mats would be a good place to start. Toyota factory all-weather, WeatherTech or ?. I had the Jeep factory all-weather in my Grand Cherokee Overland and liked them. I have not seen the WeatherTech in person.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I just bought a set of HuskyLiner floor mats for my soon to arrive 4Runner. They had a 4 day 20% off sale. I usually only get the fronts on vehicles, but the full set wasn't much more than WeatherTech's front set.

BTW, welcome to the Overland Bound forum!

Reactions: TxAgg

20DYNAMITE07

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

I just bought a set of HuskyLiner floor mats for my soon to arrive 4Runner. They had a 4 day 20% off sale. I usually only get the fronts on vehicles, but the full set wasn't much more than WeatherTech's front set.

BTW, welcome to the Overland Bound forum!
I've got the Husky mats for my Gen 5 4Runner too... I love them. Fantastic fit and excellent coverage in the cargo area.

Reactions: CavGeek

MidwestOverlanders

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Indianapolis, IN
Member #

Not what vehicle you run, but we are using the Toyota All Weather in our 4Runner (because it came with them). I have the WeatherTechs in my Tundra and the rear fitment leaves a lot to be desired. At least in the Tundra scene, the Husky liner rear seating mat tends to fit better.

TxAgg

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

North Texas
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Williamson
Member #

FYI, AAA members get 5% off at WeatherTech. You just have to call in and give them your member #. It seems like that is the only discount they offer

CavGeek

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Phoenix, AZ. 85027
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Reiner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6ZWC
Service Branch
U.S.Army
I was going to go with the WeatherTech, however in my research I found the Husky Floor mats with a lot of great reviews and under 1/2 the cost. These fit my 2nd Gen Tacoma Great, have a deep dish, and seem like they are going to last a good while. Right now they are only a little over a month old, but so far I am extremely pleased and feel they are a great value.

genera_lee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno/Tahoe Area
First Name
Trip
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GPV
always enjoy helping out a fellow Aggie.

i went weather techs in my daily. perfect for what i wanted, to protect the interior from me. the husky liners seem to have a good following tho so i best they are a solid choice as well. listen to your wallet.

edit to add: shoulda looked at the dates of previous posts. apologies for helping resurrect an old thread

Traveler I

I ordered WT flor mats for my LR3 and they did not fit and had no hold down slot and even if they did the hole for the hold down would defeat the purpose of a mat like these. Gave them back and use the stock LR mats that came in the vehicle.

RickLB

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Blythewood SC
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Byrum
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I have the Husky brand, front and back, in my truck and they work great.

Bugout80

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Fernando
Last Name
Alvarez
Member #

Hey y'all,
Looking for Right Hand Drive (RHD) rubber Floor Mats...any clues?

I have a '94 Toyota FZJ80 Land Cruiser (Japanese model ).

Thanks for any leeds.

Fernando
IG: SOFLO_LANDCRUISERS

Bugout80

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Fernando
Last Name
Alvarez
Member #

I'm in need of Rubber one's for my RHD (Right Hand Driven) '94 Land Cruiser.... any clues, any leeds??