New Tazewell, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Cote
Member #

Pics or it ain't true...
haha
I jumped all over that sale for a Tan 65. After reading all the lawsuit info I have two feelings...First I do sympathize with YEI because it is a very innovative idea but then my next feeling was "shame on you" for price gouging. . If RTIC can make that same quality as YETI, sell it for half the price and still make profit? Good for you and good for me. I am sick and tired of the greed in this world. I say thank you RTIC...
I could never bring myself personally to spend $400 on a cooler but this deal I could not pass.

Artic (600x338).jpg

Attachments

Glenn

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

New Tazewell, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Cote
Member #

So does this mean that these RTIC's are collectors items from the Infamous "Coolergate"... :sunglasses:

OK so I flipped the cooler on its back and never knew this was here and wondered if anyone else noticed? Thought this molded logo was another kool RTIC feature. That way there if it takes a tumble, it will still be stylish...lol

rticbottom (506x600).jpg

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

So does this mean that these RTIC's are collectors items from the Infamous "Coolergate"... :sunglasses:

OK so I flipped the cooler on its back and never knew this was here and wondered if anyone else noticed? Thought this molded logo was another kool RTIC feature. That way there if it takes a tumble, it will still be stylish...lol

View attachment 16057
haha that's freaking awesome I never knew that

and I think you may be on to something there sir about the collectors item ;)

Reactions: Glenn

Tahoe.Adventures

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corona, CA
Member #

View attachment 16057
Haha, they will for sure be collectors items! Hope RTIC will give the "1st gen" owners a discount on their new line!

Yeah, when I got mine today, I looked over it and thought that was pretty cool. Maybe for when you rest it on the dirt, it will leave 'RTIC' on the ground [emoji41]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using OB Talk mobile app

Rob B

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Haha, they will for sure be collectors items! Hope RTIC will give the "1st gen" owners a discount on their new line!

Yeah, when I got mine today, I looked over it and thought that was pretty cool. Maybe for when you rest it on the dirt, it will leave 'RTIC' on the ground [emoji41]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using OB Talk mobile app
Time to head to the beach!

Stepsride

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Palm Harbor FL
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Stepkoski
Member #

Have not heard of them? Went with an Engel cooler. Great product out of Jupiter Fl great folks. With all the fish that have been in the cooler it never leaves a smell.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Rob B

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Have not heard of them? Went with an Engel cooler. Great product out of Jupiter Fl great folks. With all the fish that have been in the cooler it never leaves a smell.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I have to think that fish coolers have to be some of the best. I imagine that keeping fish fresh is the priority with no expense spared when it comes to coolers.

ylojelo

Rank 0

Contributor I

woohoo, they were in stock and on sale two weekends ago (I was busy lifting my jeep) and missed it, but happened to check later in the week and they had a tan 45 for $117. Out of stock after I bought it, so maybe I got the last one pre-lawsuit!

rzims

Rank III

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Sims
I just tried to order and they're out of stock on all models....
Chat with the help desk and she said they'll be back in stock in May...
I'm guessing they'll be full price again...bummed that I missed the sale...