US Southeast RTC Trail Ride & Cleanup (Trail Guardian Event)

• HTML tutorial

bcmedicxj

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Vonore, TN, USA
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Collins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRKP 397 Groundhog
Service Branch
EMS
Sounds like a fun day. I can bring my M416 trailer to haul out the trash if needed.

Reactions: Redwolf4x4

Redwolf4x4

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Georgia, USA
First Name
Austin
Last Name
Caruso
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Sounds like a fun day. I can bring my M416 trailer to haul out the trash if needed.
Nice! That might be a good idea. Not sure how much trash we will come across, but several campsites along the trail are usually pretty bad. I have a truck and a few others as well that are going, so if you dont feel like hauling it we should have plenty of room for trash.

Eric Neal

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Atlanta, GA
Member #

I'll put this worthwhile event on my calendar and plan to be there. Might recommend that some folks, maybe not everyone, bring a shovel along to clean up the gross stuff like poop piles, baby diapers, and ass wipes that seem to be all to common just inside the tree line or in bushes around campsites.

Reactions: Redwolf4x4

Redwolf4x4

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Georgia, USA
First Name
Austin
Last Name
Caruso
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
I'm interested in being part of the cleanup, I also have a small off-road trailer I can haul behind my jeep if needed
Would love to have you join us! I think we should be ok. We have several trucks attending if the trash load is too much. I plan on taking as much as I can in my truck so that I can take to the dump.