Rank III

Enthusiast III

Havertown, PA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Coscia
Member #

I will be at RTR this year. This will be my second time - really enjoyed the first RTR. Also attending OE East next week. I'm from SE Pennsylvania.

I'll be in Virginia for about 10 - 12 days between OE East and RTR. I plan to drive the Blue Ridge Pkwy and camp in southern Virginia or thereabouts. I booked a couple nights at Rocky Knob Campground. If anyone wants to connect, let me know.

Reactions: JKAQK

SteveC-Pro4X

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Havertown, PA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Coscia
Member #

Can you send a link to this event? I live 45 min from JRSP and haven't
heard of this lol
Here is a link. Hope to see you there.

JKAQK

Rank IV

Advocate III

Chesterfield, Chesterfield County, Virginia, United States
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Krebs
Member #

I will be at RTR this year. This will be my second time - really enjoyed the first RTR. Also attending OE East next week. I'm from SE Pennsylvania.

I'll be in Virginia for about 10 - 12 days between OE East and RTR. I plan to drive the Blue Ridge Pkwy and camp in southern Virginia or thereabouts. I booked a couple nights at Rocky Knob Campground. If anyone wants to connect, let me know.
Sounds like a great trip! I’ll connect with you at the RTTR for some more details.

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Heading down towards Arrington for Expo East this coming Tuesday, camping for a few days before rolling into Expo. Leaving Expo on Sunday most likely and doing the same thing again before heading over to RTTR the following Thursday. RTTR is always a lot of fun! I'm surprised it hasn't sold out yet!

JKAQK

Rank IV

Advocate III

Chesterfield, Chesterfield County, Virginia, United States
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Krebs
Member #

Heading down towards Arrington for Expo East this coming Tuesday, camping for a few days before rolling into Expo. Leaving Expo on Sunday most likely and doing the same thing again before heading over to RTTR the following Thursday. RTTR is always a lot of fun! I'm surprised it hasn't sold out yet!
For some reason it seems like not to many folks know about it this year. Sounds like you a great week planned .