Roofnest Falcon

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Dave K

Rank III

Advocate II

California, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
K
I like the slimline profile but it has me wondering how much space there is inside. Can I leave all my sleeping stuff in there?

They are backordered already and Pigeon the Chat Bot didn’t have an answer for when they would actually ship. :disappointed:

RoarinRow

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

I like the slimline profile but it has me wondering how much space there is inside. Can I leave all my sleeping stuff in there?

They are backordered already and Pigeon the Chat Bot didn’t have an answer for when they would actually ship. :disappointed:
Yeah it doesn’t look like it has a hump in the middle or anything to leave anything thick in there. I can find any YouTube videos on it either cause it’s so new.

Dana Ramos

Rank VI

Advocate I

Alta, WY
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ7EXK
I was wondering the same thing about storing bedding in this. That's going to be a negatori. Otherwise, this tent looks awesome! At least on paper.

Unfortunately, the Sparrow Eye is a fiberglass shell which I'm not super stoked on. That leaves the GFC tent which is just as thin but also can't store bedding, has a composite roof, and a several month lead time; The Camp King which is out of my price range; The Bundutec which i'm not a fan of their design; The 2 offerings from Eezi Awn both of which seem solid, like really solid, +220lbs solid for the Stealth which also doesn't allow for carrying anything on top of; or the Alu Cab which I really like other than the fact that the doors zip to the bottom.

I'm probably just being too picky but I feel like I should be able to when spending 3-4k.

Screenshot_20190719-150614.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: RoarinRow