Enthusiast III

Texas
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Wilcox
Service Branch
USAF
I'm taking notes. funnel, hose, hose clamp, check!

The OP can consider the cost of most RTTs.

cug

Rank II

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Guido
Last Name
GNE
Man, this thread is enlightening.

If you guys used a slightly bigger diameter hose (or not, depends I guess) and a hose clamp, why would you need a funnel? Just attach and go to sleep …

I might be prissy, but that’s all just plain disgusting. I get up from sleep, get out of the tent or down from the roof top tent and go pee away from camp. But, of course, I also limit my alcohol intake to levels that keep me functioning …

I can totally relate not wanting to climb down at night, but the suggestions here - thanks, but no, thanks. When it comes to that, I’d rather adjust my camp setup than start with bottles, funnels or hoses …

AggieOE

Rank IV

Advocate II

Pearland, Texas, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
NWK
Member #

Man, this thread is enlightening.

If you guys used a slightly bigger diameter hose (or not, depends I guess) and a hose clamp, why would you need a funnel? Just attach and go to sleep …

I might be prissy, but that’s all just plain disgusting. I get up from sleep, get out of the tent or down from the roof top tent and go pee away from camp. But, of course, I also limit my alcohol intake to levels that keep me functioning …

I can totally relate not wanting to climb down at night, but the suggestions here - thanks, but no, thanks. When it comes to that, I’d rather adjust my camp setup than start with bottles, funnels or hoses …
With a bottle of water, it is literally no different than a urinal or toilet. Also, It is NOT an invention for intoxication. Climbing out of a sleeping bag, putting on clothes, and going outside ANY tent at 3AM in 14-deg weather is a terrible idea. I know because I did it multiple nights and wish I would have found this idea sooner.

Reactions: mack1611

HKLover

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ohio/Tenn
First Name
John
Last Name
Shanower
Member #

Gravity never stops working at the worst possible moment.