Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Did a couple upgrades of the last few days.Added a rear accessory plug with dual USB ports and a rear Jcr offroad antenna mount.I haven't decided yet if I'm gonna go CB,GMRS, or HAM. They all have advantages and disadvantages. Decisions decisions [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I would like to do something like that to the un-used ash tray in the rear seat area so the passengers in back can keep their charging cords out of my front 12v plug. Now you have me thinking of adding one just like you have to the back. Is your constant power or does it turn off when the ignition is off...most of these unit come with a led light ring in them...so is the led always on?

OverlandxjRon

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Elkin North Carolina
Member #

I would like to do something like that to the un-used ash tray in the rear seat area so the passengers in back can keep their charging cords out of my front 12v plug. Now you have me thinking of adding one just like you have to the back. Is your constant power or does it turn off when the ignition is off...most of these unit come with a led light ring in them...so is the led always on?
I have mine wired direct to a fused battery source.The only time the led light ring glows is when something is plugged into it.Its turned out to be a real handy add on!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: NightCrawler