US Rocky Mountain Rocky Mountain Region July Meet-Up- Alexander Lake- High Uintah's Utah

• HTML tutorial

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
So the RED trail it is.
I am bringing my full tool kit if you want to install the sensors over the weekend.

Reactions: Cendee

A-Aron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
So the RED trail it is.
I am bringing my full tool kit if you want to install the sensors over the weekend.
I'm sure Cendee will have it done in the shop before she leaves.. better keep your tool kit around though..

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

So the RED trail it is.
She goes in on Thursday for all the work plus some new tires and hopefully a snorkel. Thank you for the offer though. I really appreciate that.

Reactions: old_man

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
She goes in on Thursday for all the work plus some new tires and hopefully a snorkel. Thank you for the offer though. I really appreciate that.
I figured you would call it a HE since it is being a PIA and costing you money :dizzy:

What type/size tires are you getting rid of? I am looking for two serviceable 15" rim roughly 31" tires for my trailer.

• Haha
Reactions: Cendee

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

I figured you would call it a HE since it is being a PIA and costing you money :dizzy:

What type/size tires are you getting rid of? I am looking for two serviceable 15" rim roughly 31" tires for my trailer.
These are 35/12.50/17 Cooper STT Pro's.

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
Thinking about heading up Thursday afternoon. Anybody else going to be there? Might be grilling, RSVP,

A-Aron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
Thinking about heading up Thursday afternoon. Anybody else going to be there? Might be grilling, RSVP,
Yeah, we'll be there Thursday evening.. There are 5 of us.. we'll be there soon as dinner is ready.. ;) hahaha

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

View attachment 107837

Better MAP
View attachment 107846The pix on the rally point appears to be the south campground. Is that correct? Is that the one we are going to meet at or is that just a stock photo?
View attachment 107839
North Campsite looing North East towards the NE Campsite

View attachment 107841
North Campsite looking South towards the South Campsite.
Did you find the campsite that is fairly large with logs around the fire pit and has a wooden swing? That is where I am aiming for.

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
Did you find the campsite that is fairly large with logs around the fire pit and has a wooden swing? That is where I am aiming for.
Personally I don't remember that much about it. I remember it had some fun rocks and ledges on the way. I am all packed and at work. Hope to head our sometime around 4pm and get there no later than 6:00.

Got to stop and get some worms for fishing and maybe some firewood.

A-Aron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
I guess we'll see who gets there first.. I'm headed out between 12-1pm, but I am coming from Southern Utah with my trailer... hoping to beat traffic in the Provo area. Safe travels all! See some of you tonight, some tomorrow.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

I w
Personally I don't remember that much about it. I remember it had some fun rocks and ledges on the way. I am all packed and at work. Hope to head our sometime around 4pm and get there no later than 6:00.

Got to stop and get some worms for fishing and maybe some firewood.
I'll be heading out at 4. 2 hour drive for me. Look for the biggest camp spot with logs around the fire pit and a rope swing made out of a log. We want that one and the spot to the left. It should hold us all. See you guys tonight.

Knitron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Location has been updated to where camp is setup. Still at the same lake, just more defined location of camp. Rumor is the skeaters are bad bring good bug spray,

Knitron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Location has been updated to where camp is setup. Still at the same lake, just more defined location of camp. Rumor is the skeaters are bad bring good bug spray,

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
Had a great time. Lots of good people....and lots of kids. Enjoyed the time around the campfire.