Launch Member

Advocate III

Denver, CO
First Name
Arin
Last Name
Hanohano
Member #

Anyone else bringing their dog/pup along? I'm debating it, husky breed, been on some trips
We're bringing our dog for sure. We just shaved him to help with the heat! He's not too thrilled about it [emoji23]

I probably will. I havent decided whether to drive the whole way Sat or camp along the way. We could meet in the Poncha area.
We're leaving Denver at about 8am Saturday for Moab. Let me know if you decide to meet up on Sat. Same goes for anyone else. We'll bring the beer!

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

sean.reyes

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Reyes
Member #

@sean.reyes
I usually do, but with the Moab heat and the fact he's not presently playing well with others, I think he's staying behind.

BTW, your member number required me to have a second look!
=D

Yeah i'm thinking the same thing with our pup, she's a husky breed and has been shade-hunting on all of our runs

OVERL8ND

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson AZ
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Piccolo
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7DJX
Apologies for last minute drop out. After much deliberation we have now decided to skip Moab completely (going in September) as well as the rim rock road leg, opting for more time spent on the Colorado trail system. Who knows, we may run into your group along the way anyhow. Thanks for the invite and we look forward to future events with y'all! 73's

• Sad

OVERL8ND

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson AZ
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Piccolo
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7DJX
Apologies for last minute drop out. After much deliberation we have now decided to skip Moab completely (going in September) as well as the rim rock road leg, opting for more time spent on the Colorado trail system. Who knows, we may run into your group along the way anyhow. Thanks for the invite and we look forward to future events with y'all! 73's

OVERL8ND

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson AZ
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Piccolo
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7DJX

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
We're leaving Denver at about 8am Saturday for Moab. Let me know if you decide to meet up on Sat. Same goes for anyone else. We'll bring the beer!
Rick Louis and I should be departing from the Salida area around 9:30-10:00 AM for an estimated Moab arrival of 4PM.

I'm assuming that both you and @Venture Overland will be looking for campsites around that time. Perhaps you guys should pool your efforts?

BJP

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
Kris and I will depart Prescott sometime Saturday and camp near Mexican Hat to arrive at the Market in Moab by 11:00 AM Sunday.

See you all then.

Brad

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
You're probably the only sane person in the group. I'm really have second thoughts about those temps. I know I won't get much sleep.

Reactions: Graeman

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Enroute to Moab now. See y'all tomorrow!
Rick and I should be there around 3pm. I suspect Tyler and Adam will be about the same. If anyone finds a shaded campsite please speak up!

What's your ETA?
My cell is 719.248.0936 if you want to hook up.

Ram Rebel Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Denver, CO
First Name
Arin
Last Name
Hanohano
Member #

Rick and I should be there around 3pm. I suspect Tyler and Adam will be about the same. If anyone finds a shaded campsite please speak up!

What's your ETA?
My cell is 719.248.0936 if you want to hook up.
Be there about 5. Had to grab birthday lunch so getting outta here later than planned lol

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
We could use this shared album to upload our photos and vids unless someone has a better plan:

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
Aww, bummer....I missed that. Were you with a Toyota group?
We were the 4 Jeeps, 1 Xterra and 14Runner coming down from Yankee Boy while you were going up at the squeeze and sharp right turn near the top of the trail. I talked to the lead Jeep GC driver and said Hi to Kris driving w/Brad passenger. Now that I am home from our trip I will be putting my badge on the Jeep.

Attachments

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
What did you guys think of the avalanche devastation? Would not believe the destruction if I didn't see it for myself.