Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Will this trip be trailer friendly? We have a Turtleback that we like to take.
I'm under the impression there will be at least 3 trailers there already.

I believe the plan will be to unhitch for the Moab trails and then drag the trailers to Colorado via the 160 mile Rimrocker trail. I suspect it will be a similar deal once in CO.

What say you @Venture Overland?

BJP

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
I'm under the impression there will be at least 3 trailers there already.

I believe the plan will be to unhitch for the Moab trails and then drag the trailers to Colorado via the 160 mile Rimrocker trail. I suspect it will be a similar deal once in CO.

What say you @Venture Overland?
That works for us.

Thx

Brad

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

If this was a week earlier I would be in. As I have a training day right in the middle of it. Might be interested in heading down to Montrose for the second half of it. I will look at the logistics and the groups Itinerary closely and P.M. before RSVP ing.

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
If this was a week earlier I would be in. As I have a training day right in the middle of it. Might be interested in heading down to Montrose for the second half of it. I will look at the logistics and the groups Itinerary closely and P.M. before RSVP ing.
We're not giving up on you just yet! :)

Venture Overland Gear

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Castle Rock, CO, USA
Member #

Sounds great! You’re more than welcome to join at any point!

Venture Overland Gear

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Castle Rock, CO, USA
Member #

ALSO if any of y’all are going to Expo West, we’re camping on site, we’ve got an open invite to our followers, trail mates, and friends to come by our campsite and hang out for a bit... so if you’re there, come say hi! We’ll post our location once we find a spot!