Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
I will be doing this route the opposite way the 2nd week in July. Will be hitting more Colorado trails though.

If you are going to Alta Lake then you might as well do Ophir Pass - it's just down the road from the lake.

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
@Graeman, You're probably aware that some of the best trails that usually open by July 4th may be later towards the end of July this year due to the heavy snows and avalanches.

I'm scheduled to be there the 2nd weekend in July also, but I'm not holding my breath.

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
@Graeman, You're probably aware that some of the best trails that usually open by July 4th may be later towards the end of July this year due to the heavy snows and avalanches.

I'm scheduled to be there the 2nd weekend in July also, but I'm not holding my breath.
Yes I have read about the avalanches and hope that they are cleared by 6th of July. We might have to do Moab first, as well to give them a couple more days to clear the trails. There are many trails that I have not run yet, so this might be my chance to do so.

Cruiserhead17656

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

California, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Brassfield
Member #

What time is the meet up at the Market on Sunday wife and I will be at the RMOR in Gunnison leaving sometime Sunday. Might be cool to hang out with yall Sunday and Monday head back to Cali Tuesday... Not sure how that would work out?

Venture Overland Gear

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Castle Rock, CO, USA
Member #

What time is the meet up at the Market on Sunday wife and I will be at the RMOR in Gunnison leaving sometime Sunday. Might be cool to hang out with yall Sunday and Monday head back to Cali Tuesday... Not sure how that would work out?
We’re planning on meeting at Noon on August 4th [emoji1303][emoji1303] hope to see ya there!

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Ram Rebel Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Denver, CO
First Name
Arin
Last Name
Hanohano
Member #

I can't seem to RSVP on the forum app or on the site. Either way, we're in! We'll be there Sun-Wed. Out on Thur-Fri. Afternoon for work, then link back up on Friday evening if that's okay!

Reactions: Neal A. Tew