Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

$_1.jpg

During the Rally this lil guy would have been useful. In use this unit at work. I can jump multiple vehicle's with it and pulls about 7% per jump. Diesels with dual batterys are a Lil tricky. I usually get away with jumping the battery that goes juices the battery. Come for ports to charge phones and other devices.

I have ran the smaller units, not sure the designation but it's the small gloss black red, you see them all over. I went through 3 of those due to poor quality clamps and a unknown issue .

So far these have been worth every penny and wish I didn't leave em my toolbox

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I have a similar device. Love it. Its small and can be recharged using the cigarette lighter. Fits in the glove box when not in use. These things are great.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

The 2.0 is slightly bigger the original . It's about 8" x4" . The case however is larger of course. Think case logic for your cds

Once I'm back at work I'll get some actual pics and compare to the 1.0

BTW for our younger overlanders, cd's are the small Shiney round objects that play music, they are lugged around in a big old case

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

[QUOTE="
BTW for our younger overlanders, cd's are the small Shiney round objects that play music, they are lugged around in a big old case[/QUOTE]
Hahaha. I have a tape deck and a cd player in my rig.

Reactions: SLO Rob and Lars

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Hahaha awesome. I've got a bunch old tapes but alas nothing to play them on.

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

View attachment 230

During the Rally this lil guy would have been useful. In use this unit at work. I can jump multiple vehicle's with it and pulls about 7% per jump. Diesels with dual batterys are a Lil tricky. I usually get away with jumping the battery that goes juices the battery. Come for ports to charge phones and other devices.

I have ran the smaller units, not sure the designation but it's the small gloss black red, you see them all over. I went through 3 of those due to poor quality clamps and a unknown issue .

This is a "why the hell don't I have one of these." kind of tools...on the short list.

Reactions: stoney126

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

That would be nice, I actually needed a new jump box anyways, may pick up one of these instead.

NorthStar96

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

View attachment 230

Do you have a link for these? This looks like a must have item.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

That would be nice, I actually needed a new jump box anyways, may pick up one of these instead.

A jump is a great tool to have . However the cheaper ones I'm not a fan of . I've got one off the tool truck that runs north of 500 bucks and that was 5 years ago. And they are big too . But they do pack more mmmmphhh

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Do you have a link for these? This looks like a must have item.

I'm dumb and can't figure out how to link stuff but a quick Google search of rockford pocket power 2.0 brings up a bunch of options. Lol don't forget the rockford part , pocket power search brings up........different results

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

I'm dumb and can't figure out how to link stuff but a quick Google search of rockford pocket power 2.0 brings up a bunch of options. Lol don't forget the rockford part , pocket power search brings up........different results
Bwahahahaha!

I'm also in the market for one of these setups. So many options though, it makes it tough to choose.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Bwahahahaha!

I'm also in the market for one of these setups. So many options though, it makes it tough to choose.

There are many, I would stay away from the smaller units. For what it's worth the units I dealt with failed 3 times with only one time useage. Several units were purchased throughout the shop and all were returned due to being inop.

I was just going to get my money back but gave this unit a shot. So far it's worked flawlessly