Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1SLA
Late to the party but another rock climber here. Exclusively rock when we lived in California (Cragmont and also Joshua Tree, plus trips to Red Rocks in Vegas and Monterrey, MX). Mostly top rope but got into trad lead climbing when I was at my peak.

Been away from it for over 10 years, just getting back into it now, albeit in a gym — better than not climbing at all. We will probably plan our future Overlanding trips around climbing.
My wife and I had both taken a long time off from climbing before restarting and meeting at the climbing gym. It comes back quickly. Most of our trips include some rock climbing as well.

SNO-RNR

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Kelowna, BC, Canada
First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Pearey
Member #

Looking to climb in Moab after Expo West in May. Mainly sport but I completed a LEad Trad and Multi-Pitch course last year in Squamish. If I can sort a decent Trad Rack I will hit some trad routes. My Mrs doesn't lead. Mainly I lead then set up a top rope for her. Hoping to get her up some multi-pitch but I would have to lead all pitches.

Emost

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Colorado
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Most
Member #

My family and I climb... Living in Colorado we get a lot of options for outdoor climbing and whenever we go camping we take the climbing gear.

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
I spent decades technical climbing all over Colorado. Been up Longs Peak 28 times and only once was it a non technical route. Loved climbing it in the middle of the winter. That was 40 years ago.

chanceboarder

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Refuerzo
Member #

Been climbing since the mid 90's although haven't done much since COVID happened, now horribly out of shape. But been climbing in Yosemite, Joshua Tree, and all over the Sierra. Trad, sport, bouldering, big wall. Only thing I haven't done is ice but would love to learn some day. Built a climbing wall in a friends backyard a couple of months ago to try and get back into shape since all the gyms around LA are still closed.