Rank VI

Influencer I

Bend, OR, USA
First Name
Roaming
Last Name
Lost
Member #

I love this thing. I have been following y’all on insta as well. I have been in the market for a Montero for about a year. Yours has given me further motivation to track one down and be less picky!

-
Talk to me about your winch and skid plate setup? Is that a one off fab piece or something you can purchase from an company?
Thanks for following man! Appreciate it.

The winch and skid setup is by https://www.adventuredrivendesign.com/
they make mainly montero gear!

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I love this build. I was torn between the Trooper and Montero. The Trooper won on cargo space. The Montero is an unsung hero of offroad in the States. Glad to see someone using it for good!

Reactions: roaminglost

roaminglost

Rank VI

Influencer I

Bend, OR, USA
First Name
Roaming
Last Name
Lost
Member #

I love this build. I was torn between the Trooper and Montero. The Trooper won on cargo space. The Montero is an unsung hero of offroad in the States. Glad to see someone using it for good!
I was having the same problem when i was looking. I chose the montero cause of the rear locker.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I was having the same problem when i was looking. I chose the montero cause of the rear locker.
I do sometimes wish I went montero for the locker. But so far the LS hasn't let me down. And now I have a growing family so the space is coming in handy. Maybe I just need to buy a montero and have both. haha

Reactions: roaminglost

roaminglost

Rank VI

Influencer I

Bend, OR, USA
First Name
Roaming
Last Name
Lost
Member #

I do sometimes wish I went montero for the locker. But so far the LS hasn't let me down. And now I have a growing family so the space is coming in handy. Maybe I just need to buy a montero and have both. haha
theyre still fairly cheap you can get both!