Bonner Springs, Kansas, United States
First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Antes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZXA
OH yeah, i drove around for so long just ignoring the whistle and now its almost completely gone. (some really high winds still make it whistle)
Glad to hear it! I need to do something to remedy a similar noise created by the gap between my roof basket and roof itself. My girlfriend describes the noise to being similar to a jet taking off :fearscream:

roaminglost

Rank VI

Influencer I

Bend, OR, USA
First Name
Roaming
Last Name
Lost
Member #

Glad to hear it! I need to do something to remedy a similar noise created by the gap between my roof basket and roof itself. My girlfriend describes the noise to being similar to a jet taking off :fearscream:
my rack has a deflector on the bottom of it. it solved that problem but the string is for the light bar whistle.

adventure_is_necessary

Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Kansas

Traveler III

Bonner Springs, Kansas, United States
First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Antes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZXA
my rack has a deflector on the bottom of it. it solved that problem but the string is for the light bar whistle.
I have a deflector as well, but maybe it's time for one to span the gap from the roof to the top of the rack.

Reactions: roaminglost

TexasGXGuy

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Rockwall, TX 75087, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Morris
Member #

Wow! Great job on the build. It’s definitely refreshing and inspiring to see something new! Gonna go find and follow your Insta page.