Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

Hey Nick dont forget to ck out the gordigear gumtree awning tent. I think that it would be perfect for you! And Danan.
Of course. I checked their website, do their products ship from Australia or the US? Very interested in that rear awning.

TJ Willy

Rank II

Enthusiast III

New Port Richey FL
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Ewing
Member #

Service Branch
U S Army
Yes they ship from Australia to Phoenix az. Mark at H.E.I is thier distribution agent for the u.s. Oh an it has a floor that zips into it. Once u zip it in then just keep it in an fold it up. Cool Beans

Reactions: Nickzero

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Hey Nick and Danan, either of you gonna post the videos y’all took on the trip?
Yessir! Nick did a great video:
I probably won’t create one because Nick did a great job and used my footage, and I am still unpacking in the new house.

ABTK01

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
RAFAEL
Last Name
VALLE
Member #

Danan, what's next? Recently, I took my family camping at the Green Swamp West at the McNiel campsites on the Withlacoochee River. On Saturday, I drove solo into Richloam and it was alot of fun although it was ever present in my mind that driving solo is a BAD idea.
Can you plan a Richloam drive, even if it's a day meet?

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Danan, what's next? Recently, I took my family camping at the Green Swamp West at the McNiel campsites on the Withlacoochee River. On Saturday, I drove solo into Richloam and it was alot of fun although it was ever present in my mind that driving solo is a BAD idea.
Could do!

I doubt I can be there myself, but I’d be happy to help you plan a meetup! Whatcha got in mind?

Ruben Ferran

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Boca Raton, FL, USA
First Name
RUBEN
Last Name
FERRAN
Member #

Check out the silver springs canoe/kayak trip that Ross will be posting soon. We’ve been talking about it in the canoe trip forum.