Rank V

Traveler III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Yarger
Member #

Won't be able to make this month. Headed out to New Mexico for the weekend. But im booked for the Texas Avid Outdoor Expo at the end of the month. Should get a group together to meet out there.

Reactions: Rav4_Overland

Rav4_Overland

Rank VIII

Steward I

Kyle, Texas, United States
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Lindquist
Member #

Won't be able to make this month. Headed out to New Mexico for the weekend. But im booked for the Texas Avid Outdoor Expo at the end of the month. Should get a group together to meet out there.
I'll be going up there and probably will be camping with the family. It would be great to get a group to drive up together or meet up there!

Reactions: roots66

2WheelRob

Rank V

Traveler III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Yarger
Member #

I'll be going up there and probably will be camping with the family. It would be great to get a group to drive up together or meet up there!
I'm in.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
My wife can't go, so it will be me and my son. Will have to wait until he gets out of school, so may be there between 6:30 - 7:00 Fri evening.

NC60

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Coxwell
Member #

Of course I just moved out of Blanco Vista (right next to the park) 2 months ago. Just a heads up, the youth soccer league will start being there every Saturday probably starting this weekend and it is very busy on Saturdays. You might have a hard time finding parking all next to each other. I’ve got my kids soccer games Saturday mornings in New Braunfels until November/December. I’ll try to come one of those months.

Rav4_Overland

Rank VIII

Steward I

First Name
Scott
Last Name
Lindquist
Member #

Of course I just moved out of Blanco Vista (right next to the park) 2 months ago. Just a heads up, the youth soccer league will start being there every Saturday probably starting this weekend and it is very busy on Saturdays. You might have a hard time finding parking all next to each other. I’ve got my kids soccer games Saturday mornings in New Braunfels until November/December. I’ll try to come one of those months.
Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering when/if soccer would interfere with the meet-up. Maybe we can relocate to the area to the left of the entrance if parking is an issue.

NC60

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Coxwell
Member #

Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering when/if soccer would interfere with the meet-up. Maybe we can relocate to the area to the left of the entrance if parking is an issue.
If you’re referring to this spot, that would probably be best. Or do Sundays instead.
69345D37-CC80-459D-BD78-FCE9A494C0EE.jpeg

Reactions: Sparksalot

Rav4_Overland

Rank VIII

Steward I

First Name
Scott
Last Name
Lindquist
Member #

If you’re referring to this spot, that would probably be best. Or do Sundays instead.
View attachment 240182
That's the spot yeah. I'd like to keep it to Saturday, if five mile doesn't work we can explore other areas.

Reactions: NC60

JoshD

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

New Braunfels, TX
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Fields
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AF5RY
Hello. I completely forgot that this forum even existed. Someone named KentR that looks like a moderator of some sort sent me a Private Message which in turn emailed me with a link to this Meetup. I guess he is trying to drum up business for ya'll. Any way, I'm just up the road of Hwy 32 going toward Canyon Lake. I might be able to zip down there for meet. Is it September 17th at 9:00am?

Rav4_Overland

Rank VIII

Steward I

First Name
Scott
Last Name
Lindquist
Member #

Hello. I completely forgot that this forum even existed. Someone named KentR that looks like a moderator of some sort sent me a Private Message which in turn emailed me with a link to this Meetup. I guess he is trying to drum up business for ya'll. Any way, I'm just up the road of Hwy 32 going toward Canyon Lake. I might be able to zip down there for meet. Is it September 17th at 9:00am?
Awesome! Yes Kent helped me out and boosted the invitations to more people in the area. It is Saturday the 17th at 0900 at the five mile dam park. Hope to see you there!