Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Rigs and coffee meet-up for San Antonio to Austin area. Located at Five Mile Dam in San Marcos every 3rd Saturday at 0900. Bring a chair, coffee and shade.

Boosted this to a larger area, have a great meet-up!

Mark Rosen

Rank III

Contributor I

Kyle, TX, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Rosen
Member #

Hello Kent, so this is a great thing. So, is there a way to talk? I have a Facebook group called Jeep Overland Nation that we could post this. Also Overland nation and MTB overland nation. Just want more info. Maybe look me up on Facebook might be easier. Mark Rosen

Tacomama

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Hays, Texas, USA
First Name
Paige
Last Name
Oliverio
Member #

Sounds fun! We're in the mountains in NM through August but hopefully this is a regular thing that gains traction. (So funny I've always thought of Five Mile as being in Kyle, but there it is on the map listed as San Marcos. Learn something new every day!) I'm curious if there's much water ATM. I hope there's a great turnout! -Paige

Reactions: Rav4_Overland

Rav4_Overland

Rank VIII

Steward I

Kyle, Texas, United States
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Lindquist
Member #

Sounds fun! We're in the mountains in NM through August but hopefully this is a regular thing that gains traction. (So funny I've always thought of Five Mile as being in Kyle, but there it is on the map listed as San Marcos. Learn something new every day!) I'm curious if there's much water ATM. I hope there's a great turnout! -Paige
Have fun in the mountains and enjoy the cooler temps! I dont think there is any water right now but some day there will be. Hope to see you when you return!

Rav4_Overland

Rank VIII

Steward I

First Name
Scott
Last Name
Lindquist
Member #

Hello Kent, so this is a great thing. So, is there a way to talk? I have a Facebook group called Jeep Overland Nation that we could post this. Also Overland nation and MTB overland nation. Just want more info. Maybe look me up on Facebook might be easier. Mark Rosen
Hi Mark, I am the event organizer. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Hope to see you there!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Leander was a bit too far to make it a regular thing, especially with gas prices as they are. Hopefully we will get a good turnout from the San Antonio crowd.
Totally understand. Glad you were able to make one for folks closer to south Austin/North San Antonio. I'll see if I can make a few of these.

Rav4_Overland

Rank VIII

Steward I

First Name
Scott
Last Name
Lindquist
Member #

Leander was a bit too far to make it a regular thing, especially with gas prices as they are. Hopefully we will get a good turnout from the San Antonio crowd.
Totally understand. Glad you were able to make one for folks closer to south Austin/North San Antonio. I'll see if I can make a few of these.
I hope so too