Rigs & Coffee @ Uwharrie - 09/09/2017

• HTML tutorial

brianb2

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Charlotte, NC
Member #

My buddy and I are still planning to hit Brown Mtn tomorrow and camp tomorrow night. No set schedule, unless others are planning to join. We'll be there before noon and camp in the Wilson's Creek area that night.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NC-Trooper

US SouthEast Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

I am going to move it to next weekend. It seems like it will be a better turnout. Feel free obviously to go this weekend on your own, I would join you if I could.

If you go out Monday and Tuesday I'll be waiting by my phone for your cries for help. The almighty Isuzu will be on standby. [emoji1377]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: tsingson

GunDude

Rank V

Influencer II

Went to Brown Mountain Friday to camp and ride the trails Saturday. Once I checked out camp sites, I decided to pass on camping. Felt I was going to need netting for my hammock or tent. Left there and the road to Mortimer is right there, so took long drive down the road and found the ruins of the town. Was disappointed I did not camp, but Mortimer rd made it worth the drive!IMG_0873.jpgIMG_0868.jpgIMG_0857.jpg
Also, no cell service! So just ordered 2018 Atlas.

Reactions: tsingson

Benjamin

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Western North Carolina
Member #

Went to Brown Mountain Friday to camp and ride the trails Saturday. Once I checked out camp sites, I decided to pass on camping. Felt I was going to need netting for my hammock or tent. Left there and the road to Mortimer is right there, so took long drive down the road and found the ruins of the town. Was disappointed I did not camp, but Mortimer rd made it worth the drive!View attachment 34006View attachment 34007View attachment 34008
Also, no cell service! So just ordered 2018 Atlas.

These trails stock friendly? Easy to navigate out there?

GunDude

Rank V

Influencer II

Kind of off topic here, but just got a text from someone I know that wants to rent a group camp site at Uwharrie the first weekend in December, and wants to know if know anyone interested? Anyone.

Reactions: NC-Trooper

NC-Trooper

Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

Kind of off topic here, but just got a text from someone I know that wants to rent a group camp site at Uwharrie the first weekend in December, and wants to know if know anyone interested? Anyone.

I'd be interested.

NC-Trooper

Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

I'll start a new Rally Point for next weekend at Uwharrie if that's good with everyone?

NC-Trooper

Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

I'll start a new Rally Point for next weekend at Uwharrie if that's good with everyone?