Rigs & Coffee @ Uwharrie - 09/09/2017

• HTML tutorial

tsingson

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

RTP, NC
Member #

So do we bring stoves and stuff or bring ready made food? Just trying to plan early. Sorry for the dumb questions.

tsingson

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

RTP, NC
Member #

I have a sweet one that I bought a couple of months ago. Just don't know what I would want to cook. Maybe just bring some McDonalds. [emoji14]

NC-Trooper

US SouthEast Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

can get some of you guys who are going to RSVP yes? It is looking a little sad at the moment

brianb2

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Charlotte, NC
Member #

Switch me to a maybe at this point. I've been off grid for the holiday, and it looks like there's a venue change. I'll come back in a day so with a yes/no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NC-Trooper

Robbie

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Charlotte
I was randomly trying to find details about Richmond Rd. and stumbled across this thread. Worked out well as I plan on being there Saturday.

Reactions: NC-Trooper

NC-Trooper

Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

Anyone free Mondays and Tuesdays in the WNC area for an overnight trip?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
that's a better question for the "North Carolina" thread. Lets limit this thread to this specific trip. I would be open to a trip in WNC given enough warning though

brianb2

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Charlotte, NC
Member #

Hey folks, I'm not going to make this one. I'm still cleaning off mud from my last trip to Uwharrie, and I'd like to check out Brown Mtn. Hopefully I'll meet a few of you at the Expo, and if not at the next gathering. Enjoy the trip and thanks for organizing.

NC-Trooper

Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

Hey folks, I'm not going to make this one. I'm still cleaning off mud from my last trip to Uwharrie, and I'd like to check out Brown Mtn. Hopefully I'll meet a few of you at the Expo, and if not at the next gathering. Enjoy the trip and thanks for organizing.

That's too bad I hope you enjoy brown Mtn

tsingson

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

RTP, NC
Member #

So possibly bad news. I won't find out definitely until tomorrow but my other consulting job client needs me to work on a problem for them this weekend possibly. I hope not.

NC-Trooper

Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

I will be keeping tabs on the weather concerning Hurricane Irma. If it is indeed coming this way it will be expected to be here in the Carolina's on Monday. I will more than likely cancel the meetup that way people can be spending their time preparing if they confirm it is coming here.

thoughts?

Reactions: tsingson

tsingson

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

RTP, NC
Member #

That sounds like a plan as that will allow me to make the meet when it's rescheduled. My client needs me to look over a few things so I will be out if it's this weekend.

NC-Trooper

Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

I will not be able to go. I work in pool industry and with the incoming weather they've asked for all hands on deck to get covers on about 30 pools by Sunday evening. I can next weekend