Rig/Trip Photos

• HTML tutorial

TreXTerra

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Salt Lake City, Utah
Member #

There is a section for Base Camp Photos - would there be any interest in expanding that to include all photos? Sometimes I go out for the day and manage to get a cool photo of my rig, an abandoned structure, sunset or whatever - something that doesn't quite need a full trip report but I would still like to share.

Within a general "Photo" section there can be running threads (maybe stickied) for Base Camp, Rig, or Nature for people to post up without needing their own thread. Another forum I'm on has done this and it works out well to keep the clutter down but still give people a place to share.

Just an idea.

RescueRangers

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fleming Island, Fl
Member #

I like the idea, the more pictures of places and things we get up the better for everyone. The best way to get people fired up to get out and explore is to show them what they are missing.

However, a trip is a trip no matter how long it is. Don't sell yourself short just because your trip is measured in hours.

Reactions: NorthStar96

TreXTerra

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Salt Lake City, Utah
Member #

I thinks for me it's more about not always wanting to do a full report and just sharing a few photos. I often forget to take photos because I'm enjoying the drive.

Reactions: Michael