Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Thank you, Robert! I will be there and happy to attend. It is really great that Axel's family continues the expo after the tragic loss!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Good news! Have just spoken with the organizers of the expo. The 4x4 rhein-waal will take place as planned from 25th to 27th March. Advance ticket sales have already started.

More information about the event can be found on the website of 4x4 rhein-waal.

I'm sure it will be a nice event and it's great that the expo is taking place again. I am looking forward to it.

Bjoern

Sven

Mid Europe Local Expert
Launch Member

Explorer I

Schenefeld, Germany
First Name
Sven
Last Name
Larsen
Member #

Hi Robert, are we camping at your place or do you prefer to stay at the expo camp site? Looking forward to this event again at let me know what I should bring for BBQ.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi,

I will be at the campsite at the expo. Just a few hours there would not be enough for me to meet all the people. In addition, we will again offer tours at the expo with the Vision Racing Team with the VR105 rally car on a donation basis for a good cause (this year the donations go to the social project "Art Meets Education"). In this respect, I also support there at the VR booth during the expo.

As it looks like at the moment we will drive in convoy with at least 3 rigs up north to the expo. Maybe more. If anyone is also en route coming through the area around Frankfurt/Main you are more than welcome to add to our convoy.

Björn

Reactions: Sven

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hi Robert, are we camping at your place or do you prefer to stay at the expo camp site? Looking forward to this event again at let me know what I should bring for BBQ.
Sven, yes it is again at my place. If you like to come?

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

At this moment, as far as I know, Jan, Claus, Amila and Sven are coming to my place and join the party.
Some booked a ticket for the saturday for the expo. Others just come for the party.

Reactions: El-Dracho