Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
I might be able to make the September meet-up. My middle daughter is wanting to do a weekend trip and we're not sure where we're going just yet.

Bambamzx10

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Waynesboro, PA, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Marthers
Member #

Just curious if this is still a go? I’m a new member and would love to come down and meet up. But with it being about 2.5 hours from home just want to make sure it’s still on lol. Thanks!!

Bambamzx10

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Waynesboro, PA, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Marthers
Member #

Just curious if this is still a go? I’m a new member and would love to come down and meet up. But with it being about 2.5 hours from home just want to make sure it’s still on lol. Thanks!!
I think I found my answer.... is the next meet up on the 10th of November and not the 2nd?

Sparky V

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Harrisonburg, Va
First Name
Vicente
Last Name
Rosa
Member #

I think I found my answer.... is the next meet up on the 10th of November and not the 2nd?
Sorry for the delay in response! Most of the Bluestone members weren’t able to make it today aside from myself. We are still looking into doing a late fall trail ride! If you want to stay connected with the crew, follow us on social media and our website for faster updates! www.bluestoneoverland.com

Reactions: Bambamzx10

Bambamzx10

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Waynesboro, PA, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Marthers
Member #

Sorry for the delay in response! Most of the Bluestone members weren’t able to make it today aside from myself. We are still looking into doing a late fall trail ride! If you want to stay connected with the crew, follow us on social media and our website for faster updates! www.bluestoneoverland.com
No worries thank you for the reply. I’m following right now!!

Reactions: Sparky V

BourbonRunner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Fredericksburg, VA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Hidalgo
Member #

Hey, I'm planning on heading to long run road after the meetup tomorrow if anyone would like to join, parts of the trail may be closed but I guess we will find out.

BourbonRunner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Fredericksburg, VA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Hidalgo
Member #

How was the ride?
Hey nice meeting you the other day, the route I sent you we were able to take all the way to the end, there was some gates along the way but they were all open not sure when they will be locked up, I think long run stays open year round but some of the trails connected may get locked eventually. There was some awesome camping spots and with the rain the radar mountain portion was very muddy but a blast (camp spots were dry). We had to exit the same way we came in, tried to get onto Rawley pike from hall spring road but there was a gate locked. Let me know if you have any questions.