US West Reoccurring - San Diego Overland Bound Monthly Meet - 09/27/2018

• HTML tutorial

Mogwai

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Member #

I updated the Rally Point but we are sticking to Rough Draft this month. I spoke with the owner and he is committed to keeping the partnership going. We are still going to tour around so everyone gets some love but this will be good for this month. Same start time at 6pm and if you can only just stop by or stay all night please join us.
Like discounted beers committed!?! [emoji23][emoji23]

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Very nice @hopkillin what did you end up getting and when are you starting the mods!! :wink:
I picked up a gen 3 Trd off-road taco changed out some cosmetic stuff. Took off the chrome. First mod will be tomorrow with a Cali raised hidden LED light bar. Next will be a lift. Then a shell or a DiamondBack SE cover.

Reactions: Snupee

MTN RNR

Rank VI

World Traveler III

San Diego 92130
First Name
Ted
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6TED
Soooo are we meeting this Thursday? Same place as last month?

Snupee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

I say we try a new spot this month and go to Bitter Bro's. Since we haven't heard anything formal lets move it to Bay Ho tomorrow? All in favor say Aye!
Bitter Brothers Brewing Company
4170 Morena Blvd, San Diego, CA

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
I talked with @dounteater we with is being so close to the meet up that we where just thinking about keeping it where it was and next month so bitter brothers. Plus I’ll have a bigger selection of beers next month.

Snupee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

I talked with @dounteater we with is being so close to the meet up that we where just thinking about keeping it where it was and next month so bitter brothers. Plus I’ll have a bigger selection of beers next month.
I don't know, we have several Aye's that want to check out Bitter Bros, we've had it at Rough Draft about 4 months in a row so lets do somewhere new?