US Southwest Reoccurring - Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) Meet Up

• HTML tutorial

Navigator

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Dallas, TX
Member #

We also have a few member trips coming up. You will have to read through the posts to find them though.

@Navigator - should we add member trips to the OP of this thread, so folks don’t have to dig through every post?
Sure. My trip leaves tomorrow so there's no point in listing mine, but if you send me what you want to say about your trip, I'll add it to the first post (Is that what you meant by OP?)

Salvat

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Texas
Member #

Sure. My trip leaves tomorrow so there's no point in listing mine, but if you send me what you want to say about your trip, I'll add it to the first post (Is that what you meant by OP?)
All the info for my trip is a few posts back. You can just copy it from there. And yes OP = Original Post.

Salvat

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Texas
Member #

So started mapping out the route to take for the trip next weekend and realized I was being a bit over ambitious on how far to travel in a day. So... making a few adjustments to the route. Stay tuned. [emoji16]

Navigator

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Dallas, TX
Member #

Hey guys, my Dad and I just returned from Colorado and Utah where we did Engineer pass, Black Bear Pass and the Rim Rocker Trail from Montrose, CO to Moab, UT. Here's my first video covering Engineer Pass:

Reactions: BigFootAdventures

BubbaP

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Midlothian, TX
Member #

Ok, trying to gauge who’s attending next week’s expo near Llano? Already signed up to stay Friday and Saturday nights..

Reactions: ntx377

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
Ok, trying to gauge who’s attending next week’s expo near Llano? Already signed up to stay Friday and Saturday nights..
I will be there, we will be doing a presentation Saturday evening. Looking forward to seeing everybody there.

Navigator

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Dallas, TX
Member #

I can't wait to see your Rimrocker videos! A couple friends and I should be on it on the 20th!
Hey @DanW, the two first videos on the Rimrocker Trail are now up. It's not done just yet, but I'm also typing up my own version of directions since I find the ones on the official website a bit confusing. I'll let you know when I'm done typing them up.

Reactions: DanW and Salvat

DanW

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Danville, Indiana
Member #

Hey @DanW, the two first videos on the Rimrocker Trail are now up. It's not done just yet, but I'm also typing up my own version of directions since I find the ones on the official website a bit confusing. I'll let you know when I'm done typing them up.

Thanks! I'm really grateful for your help! You'll be saving us some time and befuddlement, for sure!

The GrooGrux King

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Dallas, TX 75218
Member #

Those of you that are still planning on going down to Llano this weekend for the expo, what are the current conditions? I was reading yesterday that its flooding, per the norm, with all the rain we have been getting? We decided to head north for the weekend instead!

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
Those of you that are still planning on going down to Llano this weekend for the expo, what are the current conditions? I was reading yesterday that its flooding, per the norm, with all the rain we have been getting? We decided to head north for the weekend instead!
I’m here now. The event location is high and dry and safe. Elevation is well above the flood levels.

Reactions: The GrooGrux King

OverTerra_B-UTE

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Frisco, TX, USA
Member #

Hi guys, me and my wife are new to the group, is the 10/27 meet up still happening? We’d love to meet more people, we arrived late Saturday night at the Texas fall expo, so didn’t really get a chance to meet anyone. We’re located in frisco

Salvat

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Texas
Member #

Hi guys, me and my wife are new to the group, is the 10/27 meet up still happening? We’d love to meet more people, we arrived late Saturday night at the Texas fall expo, so didn’t really get a chance to meet anyone. We’re located in frisco
Yes we are still planning on meeting 10/27. Hope to see you there!

Reactions: OverTerra_B-UTE

Stoked

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Celina, Tx
Member #

I'm gonna have to miss this one due to other obligations. One of these days I will finally make it out.