Member II

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Coyle
Member #

Looks like it’s been a while
Since the last post. But are the meet ups still happening? New to the forum and would love to meet other Bakersfield locals.
its been a while due to all of the restrictions. but i believe we will get together soon as the restrictions improving. I believe i have see that subaru around town before!

Reactions: Troy Carroll

Kevint143

Rank I

Traveler I

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Talley
Member #

Looks like it’s been a while
Since the last post. But are the meet ups still happening? New to the forum and would love to meet other Bakersfield locals.
its been a while due to all of the restrictions. but i believe we will get together soon as the restrictions improving. I believe i have see that subaru around town before!
That’s what I figured. But I figured I’d ask anyway. And rad! I’m pretty sure it’s one of the only ones around. Sticks out like a sore thumb in traffic

Troy Carroll

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bakersfield, CA
First Name
Troy
Last Name
Carroll
Member #

That’s what I figured. But I figured I’d ask anyway. And rad! I’m pretty sure it’s one of the only ones around. Sticks out like a sore thumb in traffic
Hey there,
Sorry about the late reply to this, but I have been a little out of the loop. Once we get the chance we will ABSOLUTELY be getting together again. Feel free to message me your number and I will add you to our text thread which is where we plan our meetups before I create the event here.

Kevint143

Rank I

Traveler I

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Talley
Member #

Hey there,
Sorry about the late reply to this, but I have been a little out of the loop. Once we get the chance we will ABSOLUTELY be getting together again. Feel free to message me your number and I will add you to our text thread which is where we plan our meetups before I create the event here.

Messaged! Stoked to get together

Reactions: Troy Carroll

perrytyson

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
TYSON
Last Name
PERRY
Member #

Happy new year to everyone!!!

Just thought I would see if there is any planned meet ups or events coming up in January?

Hope everyone has a safe new year

Troy Carroll

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bakersfield, CA
First Name
Troy
Last Name
Carroll
Member #

Happy new year to everyone!!!

Just thought I would see if there is any planned meet ups or events coming up in January?

Hope everyone has a safe new year
I don't have anything planned as I am buried in my annual inventory, BUT various members of the group do head out for runs and such. If you want to message me your number I can add you to the group text thread which is where we plan any runs or get togethers.