HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
So I was looking at the map to see how many folk live in our area. Surprisingly, there are quite a few. So a meet and greet is probably a great way to start for those that are interested. Let's take a roll call for the next several days (maybe a week) to see if anyone replies to this thread. If not we can start another thread specifically for a Reno area meet and greet.

Reactions: MTNYOTA

Ty Buckingham

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Sparks nevada
Member #

I'm in for the meet and greet. Let me know if you start a new thread so I can get on it as well. A bunch of my my coworkers are going out tomorrow if anybody's interested. One of them's actually another OB member. He said just to put his number on the thread and if you guys are down to text him. I think they're going to do the Carson City to Virginia City run.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
I'm in for the meet and greet. Let me know if you start a new thread so I can get on it as well. A bunch of my my coworkers are going out tomorrow if anybody's interested. One of them's actually another OB member. He said just to put his number on the thread and if you guys are down to text him. I think they're going to do the Carson City to Virginia City run.

What's his #

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Okay Ladies and Gentleman, I have added a new thread in the Overland Bound Meetings forum. Link
Please add to that thread and let's see if we can get a Meet and Greet on the books.

Last edited:

Jerry O.

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Sparks NV
Member #

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this weekend

Bucket, I finally remembered my log in and password! So we tried to go up Jumbo Grade and it seems like something we should be able to do. We walked it after it got a little nasty in a creek bead, and if we had a few more spotters and a little help moving a rock we should be able to get your 4runner through.

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding