Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Learn Trail Tire Repair

What better way to learn an overlanding/4wheeling skill set than to practice at a trail head before you need it on a trail. Join Kent and Tom from Sierra Foothills Overlanders to learn this valuable skill. They are kind enough to come over from Placerville and educate us so we can ensure that the Reno Overlanding folk have a skill set to safely explore with less worry.

This is one in a series of outdoor meets and trainings. There will be a charge of 10 to 20 dollars to offset the cost for materials that we will use at the training. Materials include tire repair apparatus, patches, goop, thread, etc.. Once we have a better number of who will attend, I will post the amount.

The time for this training is approximately 4 to 5 hours depending on the number of participants.

Bring your chairs, snacks, lunch, water, and shade. This is an open dirt field where we had an intro to the high-lift jack.

if you have any questions, please ask.

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Learn Trail Tire Repair

What better way to learn an overlanding/4wheeling skill set than to practice at a trail head before you need it on a trail. Join Kent and Tom from Sierra Foothills Overlanders to learn this valuable skill. They are kind enough to come over from Placerville and educate us so we can ensure that the Reno Overlanding folk have a skill set to safely explore with less worry.

This is one in a series of outdoor meets and trainings. There will be a charge of 10 to 20 dollars to offset the cost for materials that we will use at the training. Materials include tire repair apparatus, patches, goop, thread, etc.. Once we have a better number of who will attend, I will post the amount.

The time for this training is approximately 4 to 5 hours depending on the number of participants.

Bring your chairs, snacks, lunch, water, and shade. This is an open dirt field where we had an intro to the high-lift jack.

if you have any questions, please ask.
I think I can make it

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Philip Williams

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Reno, NV
First Name
Philip
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Please remove me from the attending list. i now have a colonoscopy on monday and have to start taking that poop medicine on sunday....uh!

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
For those coming to the Tire Repair Clinic, here is a link to an item you should have with you during your travels. We will be using items in this product at the clinic.

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
I'll see everyone this Saturday. Dress warm, where clothes you don't mind getting dirty, bring your work gloves, snacks/lunch and something to drink.

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
I don't know if there are or not but bring the activity anyway. I know of at least two Reno members that would probably be interested in the material which I can pass on. :-)

17ForeRunner

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Sacramento
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Schell
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Thank you for invite, Bill. Would be joining most likely if I were free, but today I’m going to swap front coil overs with the help of my friend Dave’s shop over here in Sac - Hunter’s 4x4. I will look for future invites to similar events. Thank you for putting these seminars together.