HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
@Scott and @renodemona, I understand that not everyone can make it to the first meet. We will keep everyone informed about the meeting and what is being planned along with preferred meeting nights.

How do the weekends work for trips and trainings?

Brooke

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
Member #

Dang. Wednesday... I'll miss it too. Weekends are always good for me though - I'll keep an eye out for that first trip! I have a guide book on Northern Nevada Off-Road Trails if ya'll wanna borrow it for your first meeting.

Reactions: MTNYOTA

Dana

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
Member #

I will be out of town so won’t make that one. I’ll keep an eye out for later meetings.

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Are we just meeting or going for a drive?
@SMAR, This a meeting to determine the goals and desires of those who have wanted to establish a local group while understanding that the needs and objectives are different for everyone. There will be a survey handed out at this initial meeting that will help us determine those 'wants' of the OB folk and possibly other like minded individuals in the Reno area (which includes Carson City).

Hope this helps.

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Just wanted to send out a "be careful out there" to all the Reno/Carson and other vicinities around the foothills and mountains. Stay safe, be cautious, and definitely use 4 wheel drive when you venture out.

Reactions: MTNYOTA

Brooke

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
Member #

@SMAR, This a meeting to determine the goals and desires of those who have wanted to establish a local group while understanding that the needs and objectives are different for everyone. There will be a survey handed out at this initial meeting that will help us determine those 'wants' of the OB folk and possibly other like minded individuals in the Reno area (which includes Carson City).

Hope this helps.
If you email me an image or something of the survey I can make a digital copy for those who can't make it to fill out~ (gforms or something similar)

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
If you email me an image or something of the survey I can make a digital copy for those who can't make it to fill out~ (gforms or something similar)
I like your idea. I was going to PM the folks that can't come and send them the survey but didn't think of a digital form. I will PM you for your email.