HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Tough to make it in form Fallon of a weeknight but we are excited about a Reno/Northern Nevada OB group. Please keep the thread alive and we'll be read to meet everyone on the trail!
I can understand that... no worries.. I will email a copy of the survey to you if you PM me your email. Thanks

sierrabob

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Reno, NV
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Strobel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI70MP
Bob and Mari will attend. We are looking forward to meeting other Overlanders in Reno. Here is a shot of our last trip.

Pinion Mountain Trail Anza-Borrego, March 5, 2018

Last edited:
Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Brooke

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
Member #

I know we haven't had our first meeting yet - but, I have a 3 day weekend this weekend and I was thinking about getting out and doing some exploring - maybe some camping, anyone interested?

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
I know we haven't had our first meeting yet - but, I have a 3 day weekend this weekend and I was thinking about getting out and doing some exploring - maybe some camping, anyone interested?
Unfortunately we are booked this weekend. But I'll make sure I mention it during the meeting.

Reactions: Brooke

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow night. Here's a sneak peak at the agenda. :sunglasses:

Meeting Agenda March 28, 2018

Purpose

To determine the goals and desires of those who have wanted to establish a local group while understanding that the needs and objectives are different for everyone.​

Introductions
Survey
Goals
Meeting Schedule, Location, Time of meetings
What we want to learn
Trips and Training
Questions
Club Pic with Rigs

Reactions: MTNYOTA

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Scott and I want to thank everyone for showing up tonight. The ideas given were great along with the direction the group wants to proceed. I will compile the surveys and the minutes and send them out to everyone. For those who couldn't make it, please PM me your email address so I can add your survey inputs also. Here is a group shot of our first meet. Stay tuned... I believe Scott will be adding a Rally Point for a day trip. And Scott and Alan will Co-host the next meeting.
First meeting group shot.jpg

Sierratough

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Reno NV
First Name
scott
Last Name
weiby
Member #

Yes I will be adding Rally point for a day trip on 4/21 once I get the location from Bob on where to meet and he will lead that group. We also are up for others posting rally points as well for impromptu trips, I myself just can't go out as often as other do to many other hobbies and work! The next meeting is planned for the same place and time on 4/25 fyi.

Scott