• HTML tutorial

rebel-kj

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Reno NV
Member #

Very productive day so far.

Thanks to @x91crawlerx for offering to swap out my stock front recovery point for my new BP front point (nice new coat of red paint as well) for me and also for taking me on a quick drive to the public land.

Hey, Rich I told my SO about that camping trip idea and she is stoked!

Really looking forward this meetup. Making the move to Reno is really starting to look up.
View attachment 49742 View attachment 49743 View attachment 49744 View attachment 49745 View attachment 49746
That's a nice rig you got there. Also what public land did you go to? It looks familiar.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using OB Talk mobile app

MTNYOTA

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
First Name
Richard
Last Name
M
Member #

I haven't been out there in awhile. If it is the place I'm thinking of,..... isn't there a huge like puddleish hole towards the beginning of the trail?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using OB Talk mobile app
I know there a mud hole on the left side closer to the water reserve. This access takes you to estates rd on golden valley rd

Sent from my SM-N950U using OB Talk mobile app

MTNYOTA

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
First Name
Richard
Last Name
M
Member #

Very productive day so far.

Thanks to @x91crawlerx for offering to swap out my stock front recovery point for my new BP front point (nice new coat of red paint as well) for me and also for taking me on a quick drive to the public land.

Hey, Rich I told my SO about that camping trip idea and she is stoked!

Really looking forward this meetup. Making the move to Reno is really starting to look up.
View attachment 49742 View attachment 49743 View attachment 49744 View attachment 49745 View attachment 49746
Mike is gonna be fun the little ones can play while we fish or explore

Sent from my SM-N950U using OB Talk mobile app