HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
There is some interest from a few Reno-ites to set a Meet & Greet in the Reno area. If you are interested in meeting fellow OBers, then add your desired time and day to the thread (weekday, weekend, morning, afternoon).

This meeting is to pave the way for on-going meetings, topics of discussion, potential outings/trips, and any other items you may deem necessary.

Thanks,

Bill

Here is the Rally Point for our First meet... https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reno-overlanding-first-meet-up-and-planning-session-03-28-2018.13419/

Last edited:

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
There is some interest from a few Reno-ites to set a Meet & Greet in the Reno area. If you are interested in meeting fellow OBers, then add your desired time and day to the thread (weekday, weekend, morning, afternoon).

This meeting is to pave the way for on-going meetings, topics of discussion, potential outings/trips, and any other items you may deem necessary.

Thanks,

Bill
I guess I'll start .... I am pretty open at this point for any day/time so I will leave it to the consensus of the others. But probably the weekend works best for most. Lunch time is always good.

MTNYOTA

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
First Name
Richard
Last Name
M
Member #

Thanks,

Bill
I'm on board

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Ty Buckingham

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Sparks nevada
Member #

The weekends will work better for me because I don't have a set schedule for work @ what time I will be off

Sent from my SM-N950U using OB Talk mobile app
That's exactly me too haha. I could do a 40 hour work week up to a 65 hour work week. So unpredictable when your on commission haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using OB Talk mobile app

Sierratough

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Reno NV
First Name
scott
Last Name
weiby
Member #

Hey guys I'm open any weekday after 3 pm and I can be open on most weekends whenever. I also do a lot of backpacking hiking fishing snowboarding so just need a week's notice for a weekend meet up. I say we do a meet and greet first and plan a route if that's cool?

Scott

MTNYOTA

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
First Name
Richard
Last Name
M
Member #

Hey guys I'm open any weekday after 3 pm and I can be open on most weekends whenever. I also do a lot of backpacking hiking fishing snowboarding so just need a week's notice for a weekend meet up. I say we do a meet and greet first and plan a route if that's cool?

Scott
Any chance you kayak fish?

Sent from my SM-N950U using OB Talk mobile app

Ty Buckingham

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Sparks nevada
Member #

That sounds badass haha. Hey I was also curious where everyone is located. So when we do do a meet and great it can be somewhat centrally located to accommodate everyone. I live in Spanish Springs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using OB Talk mobile app

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Reactions: Ty Buckingham

Herkjerk

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Member #

I'm in Sacramento but I'd head up the mountain for a meet up as long as it's not in a parking lot lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Brooke

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Im good on weekends. Was just here today!
Thanks Brooke. Where was the pic taken?
I was trying to get a reddit group going (https://www.reddit.com/r/RenoOverland/) I tried to plan a trip to do the Reno to Virginia City route, but it was hard to coordinate - does anyone have a location in mind?
At this point we're trying to see where everyone is sort of located around Reno then figure out a place. At this point it seems most are in the upper end of Reno so possibly Sparks is a possible local. Where are you thinking?