Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dixon, MO, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Monsalvo
Member #

We got there on Friday as well pretty early (7am) and had a hard time finding a decent spot. This year we took an extra day off to get there Thursday early afternoon. Hopefully that should help us beat the rush. I think I asked this before but are any of the STL/midwest guys planning on meeting up/camping in the same spot once at Byrd's?
Got a schedule change and can leave Thursday morning. We can caravan down there. Let’s figure out a time here or TW.

Rover7284

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shorewood, IL
First Name
Brandt
Last Name
Fick
Member #

We got there on Friday as well pretty early (7am) and had a hard time finding a decent spot. This year we took an extra day off to get there Thursday early afternoon. Hopefully that should help us beat the rush. I think I asked this before but are any of the STL/midwest guys planning on meeting up/camping in the same spot once at Byrd's?
Got a schedule change and can leave Thursday morning. We can caravan down there. Let’s figure out a time here or TW.
We're leaving earlier as well, leaving Thursday afternoon from Chicago, spend night in St Louis, then head to Byrds Friday morning. Will try to look you up when we get there if the camp isn't too full.

UploadAdventure

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dixon, MO, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Monsalvo
Member #

We're leaving earlier as well, leaving Thursday afternoon from Chicago, spend night in St Louis, then head to Byrds Friday morning. Will try to look you up when we get there if the camp isn't too full.
Usually it doesn’t fill up until Friday afternoon.
and by fill up I mean they’ll make it out by us by the airstrip. I’ll save as much space as I can for folks who want to camp by us.

Rover7284

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shorewood, IL
First Name
Brandt
Last Name
Fick
Member #

and by fill up I mean they’ll make it out by us by the airstrip. I’ll save as much space as I can for folks who want to camp by us.
Awesome, thanks! Sounds like a lot of you are driving Tacomas, I'm in a Land Rover so will be odd man out.

Reactions: UploadAdventure

TacoDia

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Collinsville, Illinois, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
W
Member #

To be fair....(Letterkenny anyone?) There are over 500 vehicles attending this year so far. Though that doesn't mean they'll all be camping. If we/ @UploadAdventure can get an estimate of how many vehicles will be we can try and take up as much space as possible ahead of time.

UploadAdventure

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dixon, MO, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Monsalvo
Member #

To be fair....(Letterkenny anyone?) There are over 500 vehicles attending this year so far. Though that doesn't mean they'll all be camping. If we/ @UploadAdventure can get an estimate of how many vehicles will be we can try and take up as much space as possible ahead of time.
Bingo. This ^
So far I’m going to save like 8 spots around us.

Rover7284

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shorewood, IL
First Name
Brandt
Last Name
Fick
Member #

That's true! If we meet up when I get there you can judge my mind then. My wife thinks I'm crazy.
Lol fair enough.
I’m sure we’ll all link up. I’m in the blue Tacoma- can’t miss it. Going to be by the airfield
Sounds good. There are a couple of us coming through STL, will get there Friday afternoon. We'll try to find you after checking in.

Rover7284

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shorewood, IL
First Name
Brandt
Last Name
Fick
Member #

That's true! If we meet up when I get there you can judge my mind then. My wife thinks I'm crazy.
Lol fair enough.
I’m sure we’ll all link up. I’m in the blue Tacoma- can’t miss it. Going to be by the airfield
Sounds good. There are a couple of us coming through STL, will get there Friday afternoon. We'll try to find you after checking in.
We had a great time at RITO this weekend. Looked for you, took us a day to realize there are 2 airstrips. Drove around, didn't see any any blue Tacomas. Sorry we missed you, maybe next year.

UploadAdventure

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dixon, MO, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Monsalvo
Member #

We had a great time at RITO this weekend. Looked for you, took us a day to realize there are 2 airstrips. Drove around, didn't see any any blue Tacomas. Sorry we missed you, maybe next year.
Definitely next year!
We were out there. 2 nights in the middle in quiet campground and then one night in the vendor area with our friends from Dometic and Southern Expeditions (they stayed with us in the quiet area as well, bad idea lol)

Reactions: Rover7284