Rendezvous in the Ozarks | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Rendezvous in the Ozarks

Discussion in 'Overland Related Recreation' started by Linda Lewis, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Guest, Did you know you can change the look of your Overland Bound forums? At the bottom of this page look for the Style Chooser! All previous and new light and dark themes are available. Pick something you like!
Hi Guest, Become a Member to gain access to the Member Forums, Member Map, Member Calendar of Events, and Rally Point overland trip planner! Click this link "Learn More" for more information!
  1. Linda Lewis

Linda Lewis Rank I

Member #:

Map
    In case any of you are interested, I just found out we have and overlanding rendezvous right here. It’s located at Byrd’s campground. Look it up on Facebook or the internet it’s called Rendezvous in the Ozarks. It’s only the second year, there are some awesome 4x4 roads and they will have a lot of vendors.

Dennis Stanley likes this.
  2. ovrlndchef

ovrlndchef Rank 0

Member #:

Map
    I went to the one last year. Was a great experience lots of great people there. Very informative as well. Should be a great one this year too.

Linda Lewis likes this.
  3. Oklamopar

Oklamopar Rank I

Member #:

Map
    Planning on doing the bonfire in april and the Rendezvous in October. Will be our first year doing this.