Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central Illinois
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Sihrer
Member #

We decided against Wampler due to the water born bugs being everywhere. Staying in Resevoir 26 campsite instead.

WJ - Firefly

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Casey County, Kentucky
First Name
David
Last Name
Goodyear
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KL7JKC
I am hoping for pics and video
Gotcha covered!

Thanks to Eric and some dash-cam footage we have some exciting video for review. I just gotta do some editing and titling.

We had a ball! We only did the easy trails (except the steep hill climb and the dirt dry mud puddle. Thanks for the tug, Eric!)

Reactions: esihrer

WJ - Firefly

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Casey County, Kentucky
First Name
David
Last Name
Goodyear
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KL7JKC
Oh, one more thing. There was next to no mud. The place was dry as desert, which is how I ended the day with my "problem". More later.. Hehehehe....

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

@WJ_David no mud!?!?!?! All we found was mud and spent 2 hours digging my buddy out. lol

I did get stuck once, as pictured below. Lol both front tires were completely under mud..
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Reactions: SLO Rob

WJ - Firefly

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Casey County, Kentucky
First Name
David
Last Name
Goodyear
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KL7JKC
Not from our pair. Eric and wife headed back yesterday afternoon. I wasn't into camping and wheeling by myself, so I went back to camp and packed up. Still had a five hour drive home.

esihrer

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central Illinois
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Sihrer
Member #

It was hot and we didn't want to camp another night in the heat. We had fun on the easy trails with David. Cell reception was horrible out there. Once we got there and waited for Jordan there was no telling if we got our message out to him or not. So we decided to start the trails without him.

esihrer

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central Illinois
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Sihrer
Member #

I could not log into the Jeep Badge of Honor either. Gotta figure out if I can register outside of the park for trails that we ran yesterday too. Their marked trails do not match with Jeeps either.

Reactions: SLO Rob